main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Star Wars What's Old is New - A short, post RotJ exploration

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by BobaMatt, Dec 21, 2016.

1. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    "Don't center on your anxieties, Obi-Wan. Keep your concentration in the here and now, where it belongs."
    "But Master Yoda said I should be mindful of the future."
    "But not at the expense of the moment."
    - Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi​
    "For over a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times, before the Empire."
    - Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

"Luke... When gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be.
    Luke... The Force flows strong in your family. Pass on what you have learned."
    - Jedi Grand Master Yoda, upon his death, to his apprentice Luke Skywalker

"I saw your laser sword. Only Jedi carry that kind of weapon."
    "Perhaps I killed a Jedi and took it from him."
    "I don't think so. No one can kill a Jedi."
    "I wish that were so."
    - Anakin Skywalker, age 9, and Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
    - Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, achieving his destiny

[​IMG]
    The Sith are destroyed, the galaxy rejoices, and one young man has just lost his father.​
    Now, on this young man's shoulders rests centuries of responsibility. He must rebuild.​
    It will not be easy.​
    We will explore five moments in Luke Skywalker's greatest triumph, and his greatest failure.​
    [​IMG]
    We will not be many, but as the moments - and the years! - go by, our numbers will swell.​
    The galaxy is in turmoil and cries out for help.​
    The Force sings to have its guardians back.​
    Even as we creep closer and closer to our fate.​
    History repeats, you see.​
    [​IMG]
    __________________​
    Welcome to What's Old is New, a weird little RP idea I've been kicking around for a few days now. Let's see what happens. The story will track five distinct moments in Luke's first attempt to rekindle the Jedi Order, separated in time.
    Most characters will be apprentices seeking to learn the ways of the Force. The cast will start very small, and will expand as the game goes on.​
    1. No character sheets, but am very interested in discussing characters with interested players, so do message me.
    2. Original characters are acceptable.
    3. This game takes place within the new Canon, but Legends characters (as with all Legends material in the new canon) may be incorporated.
    4. Luke Skywalker is not a playable character.
    5. All posts are to be preambled by IC, in character, and with a TAG to the player, including the USER.
    6. Force users are not immortal. If you exert yourself, the GM will impose a limitation join you. Please keep that in mind.
    7. If you cease posting, your character may be taken over by the GM.
    May the Force be with you all.​

2. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    Part I:
    There is no emotion, there is peace.
    5.5 ABY

IC: Luke Skywalker
    Hanna City, Chandrila

Luke waited for Han to calm down. It took a few minutes.

Hanna City was still buzzing. Looking at the hustle and bustle in the distance, the young Jedi wondered if a wandering capital really was the best choice. After all, Coruscant had been so stately and so important for so many thousands of years that Chandrila seemed ill equipped. But then, Luke Skywalker was not in government. His current surroundings felt much more like home – the smell of mechanical lubricants and ozone hanging thick in the air, the sounds of tools, and scurrying pilots racing to and fro, shuttling messages and prepping for missions, keeping the galaxy safe. And yet Luke was still getting used to the feeling of safety, the worry that things might get boring. The Battle of Jakku had ended the Empire, but it seemed like just yesterday he’d sit, probing the distance for Darth Vader’s glare.

His father’s glare.

Now, reaching out with his feelings, he felt Leia…somewhere, busy, concerned. Less complex but brighter somehow was the infant child, his nephew: Ben. Luke smirked, ran his thumb across the scruff on his chin. Even now Han had complained that Luke was turning into Ben, a crazy old wizard wannabe full of mysticism and barging in asking Han to upend his life. And yet, Han’s son was named Ben all the same.

Luke allowed his eyes to travel up and across the contours of the Millennium Falcon, as familiar to him as the body of an old lover. Or so he’d imagined. Luke hadn’t much time for such diversions. Old girl… he found himself thinking, and he understood Han’s affection for the ship. For what it was worth, while Han ranted and raved, Chewbacca sat goggled astride one of the cargo-pusher clamps, chuckling softly.

Finally, an opening.

“You’re right, Han,” Luke sighed, “I came here for a favor. Aren’t you getting bored here, yet, anyway?”

He waited. Han didn’t disagree, so Luke went on, producing a small holoprojector from the pocket of his black jacket. The small image of a Farghul spacer appeared over it, rotating slowly. Luke was matter of fact, mission briefing style. “Rhoswen’s the name. She did some work for us during the war. Spacer. You’d like her. She hasn’t contracted with us in a while but she got a message to me, short and not very detailed. She said it has to do with slave traders, and that it would be of interest to me, specifically…and that we should meet her on Kafrene. I’m interested in finding out what she wants, of course…but honestly, Han, I wouldn’t know the first thing to do on Kafrene.”

Chewie growled his agreement. Luke rolled his eyes. “Doesn’t a trip to Kafrene seem like just what the doctor ordered?”

TAG: HanSolo29

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Han Solo
    Hanna City, Chandrila

Han blinked, his mouth slightly agape as he stared at the young man standing before him. Sometimes he had to wonder if Luke was truly utilizing his Jedi skills for good. In his hand, the tiny holographic image of the Farghul continued to rotate slowly, almost hypnotically…luring him in…

Wasn't this manipulation? That was hardly a Jedi trait.

Only moments before, the two had been arguing about the ethics of ripping a guy away from the responsibilities of his family, and yet…here they were on the cusp of another adventure. How did this happen, anyway? It didn't make sense.

As if answering his own question, Han clenched his jaw and angled his gaze upward to the Wookiee perched upon the Falcon's forward mandibles. He knew he smelled a rat. Chewie always had a way of instigating these sort of things, even if it meant teaming up with Luke behind his back to ensure that things went off without a hitch.

Still, slave traders. He didn't like the sound of that. The kid knew exactly where to hit him. Damn him!

“Doesn’t a trip to Kafrene seem like just what the doctor ordered?” Luke reiterated expectantly.

Han sighed and allowed the cargo container he had been handling to drop noisily at his feet. "No," he stated flatly, not bothering to make eye contact. "If I'm gonna go through all that trouble to get away, I'd be sure to pick a place that had a little more class." He screwed up his face at the thought of Kafrene. "Not some…mining colony."

Turning with some reluctance, he planted his hands on his hips and finally met the other man's gaze. "But do you think Leia will buy it?"

TAG: BobaMatt

Darth_Elu and A Blind Prophet like this.
  4. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    Hanna City, Chandrila

"But do you think Leia will buy it?"

Luke's face broke into a grin. "Don't worry. I think she'll understand. This is important." Luke braced himself knowing that Han hated when he said things like this, but pressed through. "I can feel it."

Chewie grumbled, but Luke couldn't interpret how the Wookiee felt.

Tag: HanSolo29
    _______

IC: Vima-Da-Boda
    Somewhere in the bowels of a Lictor-class dungeon ship....

They may have been moving. They may have been sitting still. They may have been parked in orbit. For all anyone in the hold of the ship knew, they could have been on the surface of a planet. Darkness and silence, just the breathing of other slaves, whimpering. Occasionally there were footfalls and Zygerrian voices moving in the distance, behind walls.

It had been so long. It had been so so long, now.

The old woman could not feel anything in the Force. If she could, perhaps she would feel the concern, the fear, the anger, the frustration in their captors. Instead, she turned to the boy nestled against her. "Reach out," she whispered. "Tell Vima what you feel."

Tag: Darth_Elu

5. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 2, 2003
    Young Slave IC:
    ~The Bowels, Zygerrian Dungeon Ship~

He had been resting against the old woman who had come to be his guardian for the last year or so since the death of his parents in this forsaken place. The boy did his best not to think about how, with his eyes closed, things still remained the same.

Asleep. Awake. It didn’t matter. Always was it dark, always suffocating them all. Darkness and near absolute silence minus occasional footfalls, Zygerrian voices once in a while, and their work. It was more than just darkness, he realized. It was death, slow and sure, but there it was. Relentlessly squeezing and killing all that lay within it, which as far as he knew, was everything.

Memory before these dark times were so vague and faint now, he could scarce make them out anymore. That fact alone wanted to make him cry. And more than cry, howl. And more than howl, rage. At anything at this point.

Why was he here? His family hadn’t done anything wrong so far as he could tell and now they were gone. He hadn’t done anything wrong, had he? No, surely not. He was so young when they brought him here…but they didn’t care. No one ever cared.

Except for Vima. She cared. He didn’t know why, but she did and he latched on to the kindness. Hesitant at first, then firmly. In a world of darkness and cruelty, there was no shame in such things. You had to do it…or simply perish.

He felt her shift a bit, knowing she was about to say something. “Reach out. Tell Vima what you feel.”

Stifling a sigh, he slowly straightened up next to her. This reaching out stuff again. Something about the power or the strength or what have you.

Closing his eyes and stilling himself for a moment, he tried not to listen to what was around him. To think. Just feel. It took a bit, but not too much. Vima always said he was talented or something. Perhaps he should feel special?

Too bad it didn’t do anything to get them out of here.

Still. He felt the zygerrians’ concern. So that was what he relayed, which was interesting he had to admit. Why were they so worried? Fairly unusual.

“…they’re concerned,” he began haltingly, “Worried for some reason. The zygerrians I mean….Wait. No, it runs deeper than that.”

His brow furrowed again. What was going on he wondered as he tapped into a veritable vein of emotion that he could associate with well.

“Fear. They’re afraid, Vima. I don’t know why,” a pregnant pause, “Anger. That’s there too. They are frustrated.”

At last he shook it off and rubbed the side of his head for a moment before commenting to his guardian, without looking at her as that’d be pointless.

“Why are they so mad? I guess we better be careful then soon, they’ll be in a bad mood…”

If he could actually see his face, he would notice a glum expression on it. And a deep resentful frustration of his own. For now however, he’d simply listen to Vima for guidance. What else could a slave boy do?

Tag: BobaMatt

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2001
    Hanna City, Chandrila

Ignoring Chewie’s enthusiastic chortle of agreement, Han found that he could not resist the urge to roll his eyes at Luke’s tired phrase. He knew from experience that it was nothing but trouble. In fact, he could see how it would play out now – the kid would insist on trusting the Force, but then something unexpected would happen…something unexpected always happens. The result would be some kind of altercation that would leave them running for their lives. And chances are, he would get blamed for it too.

Still, he had been hankering for something to do…

“You know, you really need to come up with some new material,” Han surmised as he returned to the base of the landing ramp, placing one hand on his hip as he leaned against the support joint. “When was the last time that convinced anyone? Even Leia?”

He cocked a brow skeptically at the younger man before turning to march up the landing ramp. “If we’re gonna do this, let’s get a move on. I wanna be back in time to see the start of the Five Sabers this weekend.”

Darth_Elu and A Blind Prophet like this.
  7. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    IC: Vima da Boda
    Somewhere in the bowels of a Lictor-class dungeon ship...

Vima could feel the boy tense up, concentrating. His answer came in whispers.

“…they’re concerned...Worried for some reason. The Zygerrians I mean….Wait. No, it runs deeper than that." And Vima could hear it in his voice, "Fear. They’re afraid, Vima. I don’t know why. Anger. That’s there too. They are frustrated. Why are they so mad? I guess we better be careful then soon, they’ll be in a bad mood…”

Vima was silent. These were hardened slavers. What could make them so nervous?

"Something's gone wrong in the transaction," came a gruff voice from nearby. Vima tried to pinpoint its origin, but it seemed to move about the chamber. "And we're going to have company very soon...don't you feel it?"

Vima gripped the boy's arm. He didn't have to answer if he didn't want to. This voice...an odd presence, vaguely threatening, oddly calming. Even without feeling the sudden presence of many lives reverting from hyperspace nearby, Vima knew the truth of his words.

She stammered. "You...even you, stranger...you too can...feel?" And it felt as if an airlock had been opened beneath her. Vima understands now, yes. Vima gets it.

TAG: Darth_Elu
    Ferko turned the jewel-fruit over in his hands, staring intently at its glittering blue skin. "It's bruised." He shook his head and shoved it in the shopkeeper's face. "Look! All of your fruit is bruised!"​
    The Dresselian shrugged. "So?"​
    Ferko growled, his Ryn tail sweeping wide. "How dare you! A proprietor should take more pride in his wares! Look!" He reached into the baskets, holding fruit after fruit up for inspection - but none long enough to actually be inspected. He threw up his hands - "Disgraceful!" - and marched from the shop, leaving the shopkeep muttering in his wake.​
    Outside, Ferko pulled the stolen jewel-fruit from his pocket and bit into it as he fell into step beside his temporary Farghul partner. They were here to meet with the Alliance - and on the run from the Zygerrians - though Ferko had no idea how Rhoswen had made the contact. The two walked wordlessly for a while, before Ferko offered Rhoswen a bite. "Where are your friends? They're late."​

8. A Blind Prophet

A Blind Prophet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 25, 2016
    IC: Rhoswen/ Ring of Kefrene

[blockquote]Swish, swish.

Swish.

A frown settled onto Rhoswen's face as she waited for her "partner" to leave the shop he was in, and she found herself simply leaning against the wall and waiting. Her tail whipped back and forth in frustration, as her contacts with the Rebels were running late. Sticking her hand in her pocket, she checked that her commlink was on yet again, and she resisted the temptation to actually check that it was on the right frequency. It had been the last four times she'd looked, and it wasn't likely to be any different this time around.

Swish, swish.

Yelling came out of the shop, and she heard Ferko going on about how pathetic what the shopkeep was peddling. She suspected he was lying through his teeth, as she'd known him to be a bit of a thief in their time together. It didn't particularly bother her, as she'd done that herself on more than one occasion. With a loud disgraceful and a slamming sound, she saw Ferko come out of the building and start walking away. Rhoswen quickly followed suit, not wanting to deal with an security that might show up should the shopkeep notice something missing.

Glancing down she saw a beautiful blue jewel fruit popping out of his pocket, and with a cheeky grin he took a bite of it. Absently they just wandered around, waiting like they had before Ferko had gotten a hankering for something to munch on. Eventually he offered her the blue fruit and she gladly took it. A soft moan of pleasure escaped her mouth as she savored the sweet flavor of the fruit, and had to wipe her chin of the juice. While she was chewing Ferko asked where her friends were. That they were late. She was painfully aware of that, and in this instance the two of them very much needed the help given that the Zygerrians weren't exactly known for their forgiveness. Refusing to run their slaves had completely botched their schedule, and Rhoswen didn't want to think about the potential consequences pertaining to that whole mess. Beings that wanted slaves didn't tend to be particularly forgiving either.

Swish, swish.

Swallowing, she said, "Gee Ferko, it's not like I'm on their ship." Taking another bite, she sucked some of the excess juice into her muzzle, wanting to savor the explosion of flavor. Around the bite she said, "Good choice by the way. This is excellent." She passed it back, figuring that the ryn probably wanted some more of the fruit.

Abruptly Rhoswen stopped, one of her funny feelings settling over her. Glancing around, she felt a distinct pulling down a path to the right. What was down there she wasn't particularly sure, but when she got feelings like this she knew that not paying attention to them always cost her. Maybe we just need to not be quite so out in the open. It was a reasonable thing to think, given their present circumstances. Grabbing Ferko's shoulder, she tugged him off to the side. "We don't wanna be going that way anymore," was all she said. All she really could say.[/blockquote]

HanSolo29, Darth_Elu and BobaMatt like this.
  9. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Young Slave IC:

He waited for a response, though Vima was silent for the time being as she contemplated his words. It definitely was information worthy of pause, even if he personally had no idea what it meant for them all.

"Something's wrong in the transaction. And we're going to have company very soon…don't you feel it?"

The boy blinked in surprise within the darkness, turning futilely to look in the general direction of the person who spoke so suddenly.

"Something wrong…?"

This voice. It was almost like the words were meant like a threat of some kind, yet though felt almost calming to him. It was strange. His guardian too was surprised by them, stammering a response. It caused him to keep close to her throughout the conversation.

"You…even you, stranger…you too can…feel?"

That was right! He did mention 'feeling'! If only he could get a look at them to see who they were, not that appearances alone said anything.

Without a word, he stretched out with the strength or 'feeling' or whatever it was again. Could never remember, Vima being so vague most of the time. And he cast about for this company.

And suddenly there were a lot more people in his senses. Nowhere close, but rapidly approaching. What was going on?

The boy closed his eyes in thought, while keeping his senses alert for the immediate surroundings. What was going? And what could he do?

If there was a chance coming to get back at their slavers, he was going to take it. And he would make sure they knew it.

A Blind Prophet and HanSolo29 like this.
  10. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    OOC: Do people think a resource thread would be helpful?

_______________​

IC: Ferko
    Ring of Kafrene

Ferko had learned to trust his partner's "feelings." Last time he'd forced her to ignore one, they wound up in this current predicament: having promised to move some cargo no questions asked for some old Imperials, Ferko had dismissed Rhoswen, assuming they were just going to be moving some guns or some luxury goods. When Rhoswen realized they were moving people, the two had turned tail and run. Why they had to contact the Alliance - the New Republic, Ferko corrected himself - was beyond the Ryn, but what was he gonna do? Rhoswen was his ride.

So when Rhoswen said they should turn, and they headed in the direction of a bar, Ferko didn't complain.

The bounty hunter watching them from the rooftops grunted in frustration, since he'd been lining up a shot.

TAG: @A Blind Prophet

_______________​
    IC: Chewbacca
    The Millennium Falcon, reverting to realspace near the Ring of Kafrene
    Chewie roared over the comms just to let everyone know they'd arrived, and then immediately set to work transmitting falsified transponder codes - technically, they were legitimate now, but the Wookiee didn't want to risk. Plus...it was just like old times.​
    The approach to the mining colony was uneventful - the place was as busy as ever. They were too far away to reach out via their encrypted comms. Hopefully their contacts were down there somewhere. Chewie didn't like the uncertainty. It made him restless, particularly on a place like Kafrene, and particularly on Jedi business, and particularly with a mysterious man with blue-black hair along for the ride, and particularly where slavers were involved...​
    ...and particularly with a familiar looking Corellian YV-666 freighter in dry dock.​
    TAG: @HanSolo29​
    _______________​
    IC: Vima
    The bowels of a Lictor-class dungeon ship

For about an hour, they'd been listening to the heavy metal sounds reverberating through the ship's hull.

Silence and swirling feelings.

And now, for the first time in days, the massive door to the chamber retracted, and the light that poured in elicited painful cries from the slaves inside, who reached up to cover their eyes. In the doorway stood a well armed Zygerrian who muttered his commands. Wearily, their muscles weakened by inactivity, the slaves stood. A few barked orders, and they began to shuffle through the corridors, a confused mass of species. Vima took the boy's hand tight in her own, determined not to lose him. She also thought she could pick out the man who'd spoken to them before - olive-skinned and surly, his black curly hair cascading over his shoulders. There was a fierceness and a focus to him - Vima found it disconcerting.

Turning a corner and approaching the docking bay, Vima felt her heart seize. An Imperial shuttle rested still, releasing bursts of steam, while a stout, pale, red-haired officer stood with a dozen stormtroopers, their white armor eerie in the dungeon ship's dim light.

The Officer grinned, seeing the two dozen or so slaves enter the space. He turned to the Zygerrian. "I must admit at first I was unhappy that our interlocutor had gone missing, but I'm happy to have the chance to inspect the rabble wholesale." He grinned. "I trust the smugglers will be taken care of?" The Zygerrian laughed and nodded his assent, which seemed to please the Officer.

Approaching the crowd, he paused, and stared directly at the smallest slave, the one holding Vima's hand. "So young?" Instinctually, Vima found herself hiding the child behind her. "Don't worry, Old Woman. There's a place of honor for the young, where we're going. And I'm sure one of your...advanced age could be accommodated in some ways. Tell me, boy, where are you from?"

TAG: @Darth_Elu

11. A Blind Prophet

A Blind Prophet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 25, 2016
    OOC: I wouldn't mind one. be nice to have a place specifically for this to talk about it.

IC: Rhoswen/ Ring of Kefrene

[blockquote]Feeling much more at ease as soon as they changed directions, Rhoswen began humming a tune from her childhood to softly to herself. Admittedly it was a bit off-key, but she'd never said that she was particularly good at carrying a tune. Up ahead she saw a bar, The Lonely Nexu, and started angling towards that. "Come on Ferko, I could use a drink." It wasn't necessarily the most appealing place, clearly having seen better days what with it's chipped paint and cracked pillars out front. Who puts pillars in front of a bar and then names it The Lonely Nexu? Weird. She strongly suspected that it had at one point been a much higher class establishment, like more than a few other things in the area that they were, had fallen on a bit harder times. Beings like her and Ferko tended to not stay in the upper class parts of whatever place they were. The middle class area that Ferko had stolen the jewel fruit was about as far up the class scale as she was personally comfortable being around.

As they entered a cacophony of smells assaulted her nose, causing it wrinkle up as she tried to sort them out. There were a few unfortunately unwashed and rather obviously down on their luck bith over in one corner, several stains on the floor that looked like they might be food related, and an out of service fresher that was where the majority of the unfortunate odors were coming from. But beyond that it was just your average laborer or basic service providers scattered around. And what made the place most attractive to her, no obvious dealers in vice. It was probably a bit too early in the day for many of them to be about thankfully. Nodding towards the bar, Rhoswen nudged Ferko in that direction with her tail, as it seemed to be the cleanest place in the building.

Behind the bar a male kiffar watched the two of them approach without saying a word. As they sat down Rhoswen waited to be addressed, but the man just stood there looking at them with a neutral expression on his face, seemingly waiting for them to order. After nearly a minute of this, and looking at the varied bottles behind the bar, she asked, "Do you have any Farfin Rye?" To which the bartender shook his head, which made Rhoswen sigh softly. Never can find that stuff. Might have to go home and run a shipment of it, and make part of my payment a case. It was about the only thing from her homeworld that she actually missed, beyond the occasional longing to see her parents. "Alright, gimme a Reactor Core then. Light on the nubian ale." The man gave her an odd look but nodded and began mixing her drink anyway, and while he was doing that Rhoswen began to suspect that he wasn't actually capable of talking. The scar she caught sight of on his throat while he was reaching for a specific bottle drove the idea home. "Can't talk, can you." It wasn't a question, and the man turned and gave her a hard look, as if daring her to make something of it. "Sorry you had to go through... whatever caused that. Can't imagine what that's like." Looking down at the bar she missed the change in the bartender's expression, a slight look of gratitude that disappeared quickly as he went back to his business. Absently she played with a nut that she found in a nearby bowl while she waited for Ferko to order something. For her comlink to finally go off. For anything, really.[/blockquote]

Darth_Elu and HanSolo29 like this.
  12. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Young Slave IC:

They waited for further information, heavy metal sounds reverberating throughout the ship. It was unnerving, frustrating, even a little frightening. The boy only remained with Vima and the other strange, just listening.

Whatever is going to happen, just hurry it up already!

Then the came unmistakable sound of the massive door to the bowels in which they resided, retracting. Opening up its giant maw to let in the light from beyond. Painful cries emitted all around and he was no different, though he managed to sense it a second before it occurred and thus threw up his hands to block his eyes faster. Yet that could not block all of it.

The silhouette of the zygerrian slaver stood at the entranceway, barking out his usual commands.

Tch.

The slave boy bit his lip to reign in his anger and slowly, wearily, stood as with all the rest. As soon as he did so, he turned to help Vima as well then let her hold his hand as she wished. It was best not to get separated and lost, not here. Not ever.

Like his guardian, his eyes managed to pick out the man belonging to the stranger earlier as well. Olive skin, surly expression, black curly hair going past his shoulders. His fire had not been extinguished, there was spirit there. He noted it. It nearly made him give a feral smile of his own.

Glad there's at least another who wants to fight. A mental pause. Not that it'd probably get us anywhere.

Nevertheless, he shuffled along with Vima and all the rest, heading toward a docking bay apparently. This was strange, at least to him, and his uneasiness returned. Eyes darting everywhere around him as soon as they had adjusted.

And soon there were stormtroopers and an officer with their slavers, as they arrived in the large chamber. His eyes watched them all warily. What was going on?

The officer's grin did nothing to alleviate any concerns in his gut.

"I must admit at first I was unhappy that our interlocutor had gone missing, but I'm happy to have the chance to inspect the rabble wholesale. I trust the smugglers will be taken care of?"

A laugh and nod was the reply to this and made the red-haired man evidently happy. And if they were happy, he would do well not to be. Friends with them were no friends of his.

Naturally, the man walked toward them and stopped directly in front of him. His eyes narrowed distrustfully at the officer, while he was being appraised in turn.

"So young?"

Soon enough, Vima was attempting to hide him behind her. A futile gesture he knew, it was always futile. Plus he had been holding her hand mainly for her own sake. He was twelve, he could handle himself!

But he did worry for her.

"Don't worry, Old Woman. There's a place of honor for the young, where we're going. And I'm sure one of your…advanced age could be accommodated in some ways. Tell me, not, where are you from?"

A place of honor? Where they were going? They were leaving? It nearly made him rejoice. Nearly. But again, they were being paid for and they were friends of these demons. Whatever there destination, it was no honor he wanted to be a part of.

He screwed up his face in obvious distrust and spat at the man's feet. That was his answer. Kriffin' sithspawn (not that he actually knew what that was) could go space themselves!

…Was it the wisest reaction on his part? Within a couple seconds of doing it, he realized probably not. But when you're an angry twelve year old forced into slavery, sometimes wise decisions are in short supply.

It was now up to Fate to decide what became of him for his simple insult.

A Blind Prophet likes this.
  13. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: I apologize for my tardiness, but I had some issues putting this post together. I think I've worked through it, and I should be good to go as we move forward. Also, in reference to a resource thread, I would be all for that. :)

Ring of Kafrene

The reversion to real space and the subsequent journey down to the surface had all been relatively easy…almost too easy. Either they were yesterday’s news, or they were walking straight into a trap. Han usually had a pretty good gauge on that sort of thing, but he had to admit, the last several months of playing husband and father had taken its toll. He had grown soft, and he now found himself turning to Chewie to offer some additional insight on the situation. He noted that the Wookiee was uncharacteristically nervous about the whole thing, his blue eyes darting precariously between the control panel and the dilapidated dwellings lining the streets outside the viewport.

“I don’t blame ya, pal,” he surmised with a frown after they sat the Falcon down in a nondescript hangar in the heart of the marketplace. “I don’t like it either. The dives on Nar Shaddaa have greater appeal, and that’s saying something.”

The Wookiee guffawed at the comment before issuing another set of questions. Han listened for a moment before turning to exit the cockpit, pausing briefly to rummage through a stack of storage containers just inside the connecting corridor.

“Me? Nervous?” He scoffed with a shake of his head, seeming to be enjoying himself as he pulled out a tattered cloak and a pair of goggles. “The only thing I’m nervous about is this…Rhoswen, or whatever the kid said her name was. If she’s hanging out here, then she’s probably trouble. Luke’s too naive to know when he’s been suckered, especially when it comes to women.”

He shrugged the cloak over his shoulders and pushed the goggles back on his head, smirking a bit at his makeshift disguise. Considering their environment, it wasn’t bad on such short notice. “Luckily for him, I always come prepared.” He pulled one corner of the cloak aside to reveal his trusty DL-44 strapped to his thigh and an assortment of other smaller weapons woven into the interior of the fabric, including a vibroblade and a second hold-out blaster.

“Just…don’t tell Leia I’m carrying again,” he drawled a bit sheepishly, quirking his brow to emphasize his point as he turned to head down the landing lamp. Hopefully Luke would be waiting for them so they could get this over with.

A Blind Prophet and Darth_Elu like this.
  14. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    IC: Ferko
    The Lonely Nexu

Ferko pointed to a bottle of ale in a refrigerating unit behind the bar, and the man behind the bar, tucking his tail underneath the stool to keep it out of the way. This joint was particularly divey, but it wasn't much different from the sort of places Ferko frequented. Diverse bodies from across the galaxy shifted through the dim lighting, imbibing substances that may or not be just poisonous enough to their particular biologies to produce a high. Most of these species were unrecognizable. Ferko grinned at how big the galaxy was. How hard it was to know everything about it.

He drank his ale.

Rhoswen seemed antsy. "Heard from your friends?" Ferko asked.

And that's when a concussion blast tore open the bar. Ferko's ears rang, but he could hear shouting as if he were underwater. Rhoswen had been tossed far. There didn't seem to be any gore. Ferko squinted around, trying to regain his balance - what was?

And that's when he saw him: the hulking Trandoshan in the yellow jumpsuit, holding a sonic blaster aimed right at him. He saw the air shudder as another directed blast came straight for him. He dove, avoiding the ball of energy as it ripped through a table and splashed against a wall, releasing another loud POP!

Rhoswen's comm skittered across the floor somewhere.

TAG: @A Blind Prophet

IC: Vima
    Zygerrian dungeon ship, hangar

The boy's sputum slapped heavily against the Imperial's boot. The man's face flashed in anger before regaining its stoic, Imperial mask. He raised his eyes from the ground and gave a simple command: "Stun him. Kill the rest."

Vima could not take this. As the blue stun rings expanded from the stormtroopers' rifles, Vima threw herself in front of the boy. Her frail old body was rocked by the impact, and the smell of ozone filled the air. Everything went black as she collapsed to the ground. She couldn't hear the clicking of the troopers resetting their guns to lethal settings, or the loud ringing peals of the troopers opening fire on the panicked slaves.

The Millennium Falcon

Luke stood waiting by the ramp with his hood up, his companion decked out in a Mandalorian helmet and a rugged, beat up commando bodysuit, all patches and pouches and pockets. Han approached, his own cloak thrown around his shoulder, goggles obscuring his face. Chewie didn't need a disguise - no one wanted to ask a big mean looking Wookiee questions. Han keyed the ramp as the ship settled in on its struts, and the Falcon's belly hissed open.

Chewie growled his mistrust of their new companion. The Mandalorian visor flicked up at the furry face accusing him. "Whoa, big guy. The name's..." he thought for a moment, "Bridger. Call me Bridger."

"You can trust him, Chewie," Luke grinned. "I vouch for him personally."

Chewie grumbled some more. Luke shrugged sadly. "No response from Rhoswen. We can't hail her." Chewie was indignant. Luke laughed and turned to Han. "You see? I told you I'd need your skills. How do we find a pirate?"

IC: @HanSolo29

15. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
  16. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Young Slave IC:
    ~Hangar, Zygerrian Dungeon Ship~

The boy kept up his defiant gaze as the officer's face flashed in anger for a brief moment and then looked up, trying to recompose himself.

"Stun him. Kill the rest."

Despite his own anger, his face betrayed a moment of surprise. What? The boy turned his head to look at the stormtrooper raise his rifle. He backed up as quickly as he could, not that it would do any good.

The blue rings shot out and their distinctive sound rang through the air, but they did not hit as he threw up his hands up feebly, as if that would do anything. It was Vima who threw herself in front of him and instead took the shot, her old body being rocked by the impact.

His eyes widened as she collapsed on the ground. His last guardian and closest thing to family he had left.

"NO!"

It may have only been a stun setting, but it was bad enough. Plus would her frail body even survive that level setting? It was hard to say. And it was his fault! He threw himself on her body, trying to futilely shake her awake.

"Vima! Vima! Wake up!"

The troopers had already switched settings by this point and began opening fire on the other slaves that had accompanied them. His head shot up, being distinctly front and center of the whole thing.

And the reason for it happening at all.

The boy didn't want to leave, especially not her behind…but that instinct to flee. To run was too strong. And she wouldn't want him to remain behind, not like this. He'd come back for her, one way or another!

Suddenly standing and spinning on his heel, the young slave took off while the stormtroopers tore through the others. He would do his best to duck behind anything or anyone to keep himself from being shot himself.

It was likely the officer would still want him alive to pay for his challenge to authority and gloat about the killings probably. But that wasn't a guarantee by any means, he may wish his death now on a mere change of whim.

All he could do was run, which was something he was good at whenever he actually got the chance.

And run he did.

BobaMatt and HanSolo29 like this.
  17. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    IC: Brendol Hux
    Zygerrian Prison Ship

Hux watched the boy make haste through the hanger, deftly dodging blaster bolts as they sang past him - as these lot are wont to do. He kicked the spittle from his boot and approached the chief of the useless felines standing idly by while Hux's own men did all the work. He wrapped a meaty hand around a furry Zygerrian neck. "What the kriff are we paying you for?"

The hangar was chaos, with men and women running for cover. Screaming. Mostly humans. Hux hated chaos. He pulled his sidearm and fired it into his current captive's belly before turning to the other Zygerrians.

"If you think the Empire is paying you for any of this, you will be sorely disappointed. Bring me the boy, and you will be allowed to live."

The Zygerrians trotted headfirst into the fray, stormtroopers beside them.

_________________​
    IC: Dray
    Zygerrian Prison Ship
    The boy had shown promise, even in the prior darkness. The Force flowed through him in ways Dray hadn't felt since...​
    It had been a long time.​
    And now the hangar was a conflagration, and fools were dying as the boy ran, but Dray didn't need to die along with them. They had bonded in the hold, living in proximity, their lives mingling as they floated through the void, their angers and their pain. And now Dray, the man with the long curly hair, the man who'd asked the boy to reach out and touch the tangle of feelings on the ship, felt each life wink out. He mustered what training he had and leapt, clearing a few crates, before he pounded the floor after the boy.​
    "Come back!"​
    He had use for this child.​
    "Don't run from your own mess!"​
    Uses the Empire could never imagine.​

Darth_Elu likes this.
  18. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Forgive the brief mention of slavers appearing, figured it was only logical. Made sure not to do more than that.

Young Slave IC:

He ran with as much speed as he could, putting as much distance between himself and the carnage behind him as possible. At least until he heard a set of feet unlike a stormtrooper's pounding after him.

For some reason, he felt familiar to him. He wasn't sure how as he wasn't even looking behind him.

"Come back! Don't run from your own mess!"

After a few seconds, the words registered and the boy managed to skid to a halt, panting heavily from the run.

Don't run? Don't run!? What…what could he even do? He was only a kid. A damn, powerless, useless, worthless….his lips curled in disgust…slave.

Glancing over his shoulder he noticed the man with the long curly hair from before, the one that had prodded him into feeling out like Vima often did. Right before all this had happened.

The boy could only stare at him. What could he do? He could only run. Run from the insanity. Run…

Where? Where the kriff could he run? What was the point…

And now that he was looking ahead again, he saw another group of zygerrian slavers starting to march around a corner and for them. With a pained yell, he spun on his heel and ran back toward the man who'd surely notice the zygerrians anyway.

"Shavit!" he murmured loudly as he past the man who had intended him to return anyway.

Shavit. Shavit. Shavit!

His mind was barely registering, just operating on auto-pilot. Unthinking, just feeling. Just doing. He was now doing what the odd fellow slave wanted him to, but it was only partially because of him. The other part was the zygerrians appearing.

And Vima. He couldn't leave her after all.

Re-entering the fray, he dodged and weaved as best he could, using the chaos to his advantage. As soon as he found a stormtrooper who was busy and distracted, he attempted to barrel right into him and scoop up their blaster rifle from their hands in one fell swoop.

He wasn't sure what he was doing completely. But he did know one thing.

He wasn't running from his mess anymore. Even if only partly because he was forced back into it.

19. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    IC: Dray
    The Zygerrian Slave Ship

Dray skidded to a halt as the boy, who had disappeared around a corner, came barreling back, screaming "Shavit!" and executing a near perfect gravball tackle on a stormtrooper. As the white-armore soldier fell, Dray saw that the boy had successfully snatched the Imperial's rifle, and was running right back to the hangar, to the decrepit old woman's body and the Zygerrians, to the portly redheaded Imperial with the bad attitude and the spit on his shoes. The man was laughing, the old woman at his feet. "Come back for more?"

Well if the boy died, that was no skin off Dray's nose.

No, no, it would be an enormous loss.

And that's when he saw her, a human girl of no more than fourteen, huddled behind a cargo crate, waiting for the carnage to come to an end or...well what was she waiting for? She felt...poised, in the Force, but beyond that Dray was unable to tell, no matter how hard he tried to focus. He recognized her presence but not her face - the darkness of the cargo hold had been merely a collection of essences, divorced from their appearances, their species.

Dray would regret this.

"Pssst," he voiced from his cover. "Girl - what do you say we try to keep that fiery young boy from getting blasted to bits?"

TAG: Darth_Elu, Ktala

Darth_Elu likes this.
  20. Ktala

Ktala Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    IC: Yannie
    The Zygerrian Slave Ship

"Shavit!"

That was the curse coming from the kid who had started the madness in the hold of the slave ship. Yannie had been hiding behind a crate, waiting on her moment to act. She had been cursing herself, after she had managed to get caught by this sad act of slavers. She had been working hard to hide to fact she was female to boot. But now that she saw an Imperial, she knew it was time to go. Luckily, they had not paid her any attention, as all heck broke lose. But some young kid had spit on the guy, and then ran, and now he was running back towards them? That could only mean that something WORSE was heading this way. Sure sounded like time to leave. She pulled her scarf back up over her face. Time to -

"Pssst!" Yannie's head snapped over towards the direction of the voice she heard. At the moment, she could only tell it was male. But she saw nothing. She narrowed her eyes, and could barely make out an outline. The voice continued. "Girl - what do you say we try to keep that fiery young boy from getting blasted to bits?" She frowned, but then shrugged. Worry about it later.

Yannie's grin was hidden under her scarf as she replied. "Sure. I aint got nothing better to do. What's the plan?" She didnt know what the guy planned to do, but whatever it was, it was better than staying here.

TAG: Darth_Elu, BobaMatt

Darth_Elu likes this.
  21. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Young Slave IC:

The fighting continued its chaos. After having successfully managed to tackle the Stormtrooper and steal his weapon, he fired down at them without a second thought. He had taken his first life, but he didn’t think about it.

There was no time to. Not if he wanted to survive this insanity!

Spinning on his heel he managed to begin firing and taking out as many Stormtroopers and slavers as he could, getting used to the rifle in his hands as he did so, all while moving away from the first body. His eyes flicked over to the unconscious Vima. If she was going to make it as well, he had to get them away from her vulnerable form.

Yelling in anger and years of pent up frustration, the boy ran off toward any docked ships while he was firing at the enemy and at times…at the ships. There was barely anything behind it except to get their attention and pull them toward him if at all possible. He did whatever he could to make him appear as the higher priority.

Ducking behind a ship, he used that mystical power that he had been taught to use. Maybe if he found that commander guy and took him out, that would really get their attention. And then…what?

Whatever. It’s all that guy’s fault! I’ll figure it out after I get him.

Feeling the man’s presence rather than seeing, he spun around to be visible again and fired a few shots his way before ducking behind again at the return fire.

The whole time, he didn’t know why, but he almost felt like he was full of power and strength. This anger. He needed this, it was making him strong. Who knew how or why, but that’s what was popping into his head. The very air around him felt charged with some kind of energy.

Now if he could find some way of making good use of it…

Tag: BobaMatt Ktala

22. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    Zygerrian Lictor-class slaveship

The boy's plan was working.

Commandant Brendol Hux shook his fiery mane and shouted above the fray: "BACK TO STUN! GET THAT BOY!" He felt the lever on his own blaster switch over. He brought the muzzle up in the boy's direction and approached his cover. In a flash, the boy peeked out from behind a Zygerrian shuttle and fired a few shots, winging a stormtrooper in the arm. The man shouted and fell to his knees. Hux could smell the burning flesh and ozone - the bolt had only just missed him. Peals of return fire rang out, and Hux continued to lumber towards his quarry. His superiors would be pleased with the boy's capture. "Hold your fire!"

The blasters were silenced.

"Lieutenant," Hux gestured to a stormtrooper. "Check the old woman's vitals."

The stormtrooper jogged over and knelt low. He scanned the ancient human body with an instrument, put his fingers to her neck. His helmet clicked, his voice came, electronic: "Dead, sir."

Hux laughed. "Too late to save her, but perhaps that's a tiny blessing. You need not be moored to this station in life." No response. He grinned, tried to make sure the grin and caring came through in his voice. "No doubt you feel anger, perhaps sadness, perhaps pain. I know you also feel a tremendous...potentiality. You feel that you have power and possibility at your fingertips. I know. That's why we gathered you all here. I serve one who can teach you to use that power to change the galaxy. You needn't scrape and bow. I will take you to him. The Force is strong with you - I do not have your power, yet even I can tell.

"I would prefer not to have to stun you. I would prefer you appreciate the tremendous opportunity I am offering."

_______________​
    Dray held out his hand for silence, for patience. Whatever his plan would be was now on hold as the entirety of the combined Imperial and Zygerrian forces closed in on the boy. The Commandant was extolling the virtues of the Empire, and whatever use he had for the boy. Dray found himself caught between jealousy at the opportunity and horror that the boy would be wasted. Either way, they couldn't let this happen.​
    But how to get out alive? How not to die miserably at the hands of a couple of dozen stormtroopers and feline cruelty-dealers?​
    Dray muttered. "A distraction, maybe? A diversion?"​
    But part of him was curious to see what the boy would do.​
    Tag: Darth_Elu, Ktala

Darth_Elu likes this.
  23. Ktala

Ktala Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    IC: Yannie
    The Zygerrian Slave Ship

Yanda's head hurt! It was the reason she had stayed away from the others. So many feelings flowing thru the area. Death, anger, hate. LOTS of hate. And some things she didnt dare to try to figure out what they were. Probably from the new set of aliens that had suddenly come from the other direction. This was a very bad situation, she could feel it. And it was getting worse. Those new aliens wernt happy, and it was about to escalate. She could feel it. And the man who had been talking to her. Too much. He was a strange one. She noticed that he had held out his hand. To wait perhaps? An idea? So far, the kid was going at it pretty good, but he was going on adrenaline and fear. Once he stopped moving..

Suddenly, the firing stopped, and the Imperial in uniform was busy trying to talk to the kid. Shavit! Not good. Blah, blah, blah. All types of promises that would never happen. She heard the man next to her mutter just a bit. "A distraction, maybe? A diversion?" He was talking to himself, perhaps, but it sounded like a wonderful plan to her. Would have been fun attacking the aliens, but she was pretty sure they would notice her. That would be a quick and gory end. So she decided for option two. She moved, sliding down and peeked out. The kid was next to a Zygerrian shuttle. A SHUTTLE?!! She grinned. That could be one heck of a distraction! And a possible escape. With all the attention pecked on the kid, she should be able to move about. The man who spoke to her, seemed to be having his own issues, busy watching the scene play out. She wasnt going to wait. She might not get another chance.

Yannie backed away from the strange man who had whispered to her, and moved back into the darkness, something she understood well, as she made her way towards the shuttle. Lots of crates and stuff in this part of the hanger. Right now, she was using the part of herself that had kept her alive for so long. Being a thief, had a few advantages. She felt out, touching the calming energy she always felt as she moved silently, staying hidden in the shadows as she quickly moved towards the shuttle. She stayed low. The kid was busy talking to the imp. She thought about trying to snag a weapon, but she decided that the shuttle was more her speed. Once she reached the door, she worked her magic, picking the locks. The door opened, and Yannie quickly slipping inside. Old crazy dude wanted a diversion? This should do it. Yannie quickly scanned the shuttle, looking to see if it had weapons first. If it did, a few shots should send em flying. If not, she would began to coax the engines to life. Fast. A hot jump. That should give em a rise. Yannie wondered off hand if they were on a planet or in space. Guess they would find out soon enough. Maybe she could find a door if she was lucky too.

TAG: Darth_Elu, BobaMatt

Darth_Elu likes this.
  24. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Young Slave IC:

Slowly, his plan began to pay off. The full force of enemy combatants, Imperial and Slaver alike, began to focus purely on him. He had no knifing clue how he was going to get out of this mess, if he was going to at all, but for now it was going his way.

"BACK TO STUN! GET THAT BOY!"

Like hell he'd let that happen. The human boy gritted his teeth in frustration and dodged out to exchange fire another time, though it was brief one as he now had a lot more blasters to force him back around the corner faster than before. It was a miracle he hadn't been shot yet.

And he had missed the commander guy. He had been so close too!

"Hold your fire!"

The young slave paused himself, eyebrow raising. What was that man up to? He was tempted to peek around the corner again, but he resisted this time and merely waited by listening as hostilities paused.

"Lieutenant. Check the old woman's vitals."

His breath caught in his throat. Attention had been put back on Vima! But then again, this was information he wanted to know himself…

A few moments later and the verdict was in.

"Dead, sir."

The boy nearly dropped his acquired weapon as his heart felt like it dropped out through his stomach. She…she was dead? Accompanying this sensation of loss, one he was so familiar with. One he had vowed not to feel again, now to no avail: Was the sound…

Of laughter.

"Too late to save her, but perhaps that's a tiny blessing. You need not be moored to this station in life."

His teeth gritted again, his hands now gripping his weapon with renewed vigor, his anger turning into a boiling rage. It had been his mess. But they did it. It was his fault! Their fault! His breath turned into ragged, shallow breathing as he mentally combatted on which truth was the real truth.

One thing was certain though.

"No doubt you feel anger, perhaps sadness, perhaps pain. I know you also feel a tremendous…potentiality. You feel that you have power and possibility at your fingertips. I know. That's why we gathered you all here. I serve one who can teach you to use that power to change the galaxy. You needn't scrape and bow. I will take you to him. The Force is strong with you - I do not have your power, yet even I can tell."

That man was going to die. They were all going to die.

"I would prefer not to have to stun you. I would prefer you appreciate the tremendous opportunity I am offering."

Serve and accept this offer? From this guy? What a load of bantha poodoo!

"You don't even know," the slave whispered to himself. He felt like the very air about himself vibrated. Static electricity hung around the shuttle.

"You don't know anything," he almost yelled but ended up muffling it through clenched teeth.

Though he wasn't looking out at them right then, it was like he could almost see all of his enemies clearly in his mind. He saw them and he knew what he wanted to do with them.

"I'll show you ANGER!!!" he roared suddenly, unable to restrain himself any further as he whipped around, firing three more shots and…

In his mind he pictured any other vessel in the area flinging out of its hangar dock and just crashing right into the very middle of them, crushing however many it could! He pictured it so vividly, willed it even with every fiber of his being!

All the while, completely unaware of two others sneaking around the corners of the skirmish unfolding and boarding the shuttle he was next to.

Tag: Ktala BobaMatt

Ktala likes this.
  25. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Ring of Kafrene

Despite Luke's reassurances, Han found his hand pushing aside the hem of the cloak to rest against the butt of his blaster. The stranger – Bridger, as he called himself – did not exactly instill him with much confidence. Anyone who preferred to strut around in a full set of Mandalorian armor was cause enough for concern. Who was this guy trying to imitate, anyway? Something told him he wasn't simply fond of an ancient culture…

Again, Han had to question Luke's ability to make judgement calls. This guy didn't exactly strike him as Jedi material.

Stepping over to stand in Chewie's shadow, he canted his head towards his co-pilot and lowered his voice so that only the Wookiee could hear. "I don't care what he says, I have a bad feeling about this guy." He gestured lightly with his thumb. "Just keep your eyes open."

"No response from Rhoswen. We can't hail her," Luke announced after a moment. While Han might have cursed their luck over that kind of setback, the kid merely shrugged it off with a short laugh. "You see? I told you I'd need your skills. How do we find a pirate?"

Han snorted and raised a hand in a halting gesture, clearly not amused. He should have known that this whole operation would soon fall squarely on his shoulders. What did he do to deserve this? Sure, he might have been craving adventure, but…

Ah, hell…

Sighing, he turned and allowed his eyes to scan the dusty streets and the disheveled buildings that lined them on either side. "Where else do you turn on a dirtball like this?" he challenged with a hint of mischief in his voice. One side of his mouth turned upward into a lopsided grin. "You go where the money is…potential jobs, exotic women, games of chance – you know the drill." He clapped Luke on the back as he started to lead him along.

"The local bar, kid. Your kind of place." He threw a glance over his shoulder to Chewie and Bridger. "Just like old times. It should be fun."

Darth_Elu and BobaMatt like this.