Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by arrowheadpodracer, May 25, 2002.
It's an Aerosmith kind of morning. 1970s-2000s.
I must say I was a bit surprised to hear you rocking the old tunes when I walked in.
I came home and put in Siouxsie after playing with your cds.
Sinead: Teh Lion and teh Cobra.
Told you I have a lot of music. And a fairly broad range of it at that. I pretty much only bow down to Zoo in that respect, although my sister is quite well versed, pardon the pun. But she was a music major.
Be glad I wasn't in a Hank Williams mood.
I would have grabbed your holy water and attempted an exorcism.
Silly M, that wouldn't have worked. You use bourbon for that.
The power of bourbon compels you! *drinks bourbon*
Did it work? Are you cured?
No, but now I want bourbon.
There's really no *cure*, BTW; it's just a band-aid.
No cure for possession? Uh-oh, thats no bueno.
Not for possession by old Country music.
Will you hear my confession? You have holy water and black clothes.
I really really love Emmy Lou Harris.
Earlier this week it was Alkaline Trio for a day. Yesterday it was Lacuna coil. Today was My Chemical Romance.
What will tomorrow bring?
Billie Holiday: The Billie Holiday Collection is just about the best listenin on the planet.
You're absolved. Go forth and listen to Wrecking Ball.
Disintegration is the best album ever.
kiss me kiss me kiss me! I had forgotten.
Listening to a very interesting and eclectic mix of music burned to a cd for me by a very young co-worker...kids these days.
Trapt...Darn you, AHPR!
The new album from Within Temptation, The Unforgiving. It's a bit different from their previous work in that it's a companion to a comic book series, but it's pretty good.
Florence and the Machine
In honor of Star Wars Day, my Star Wars playlist (short version):
1. mc chris - Bossk On a Segway (2:27)
2. DJ MiddleGround - Duel of the Fates (Techno Mix) (4:08)
3. mc chris - Fett's Vette (4:04)
4. DJ SummerTrance - Across the Stars (Trance Remix) (5:00)
5. mc chris - Nrrrd Grrrl (2:27)
6. Mexpartan99 - Battle of the Heroes (Trance Remix) (7:43)
7. Weird Al Yankovic - White and Nerdy (2:50)
8. Suckadelic - Ne Jabba no Badda (2:34)
9. Neskimos - Cantina of Fear (3:09)
10. Grand Moff Tarkin - Burning Down Mos Eisley (4:04)
11. MC Chris - IG-88's '57 CHEVY (2:25)
12. S.P.O.C.K - The Stormtrooper (5:43)
13. Bentframe - Star Wars Gangsta Rap (3:05)
14. Caustic Window - R2-D2 (fav) (3:39)
15. mc chris - Dengar's Dumptruck (3:40)
16. The Aquabats - Playdough (3:40)
17. Ultimate Fakebook - Far, Far Away (3:29)
Right now Queen =)