main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA What's on your wish list?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthVader79, Nov 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    What do you guys want for christmas? :)

2. sithlordblack

sithlordblack Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2003
    I want the luke fx saber from master replicas. I just got my darth vader and it is awesome WOW! And if i could sing on here, you would here me sing the I WANT A X-box song.

3. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    You guys know I'd want Chanel back with us, but I'd like the next best thing...to have Angelica be happy and to see this club grow and grow to what Chanel would've wanted.

4. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Luke and Vader FX. That or Shania Twain wearing nothing but a ribbon on and a smile. ;) :p

5. DarthVader79

Jun 16, 2001
    Are you serious Ming? Because thanks to computer technology, I can make your wish come true. ;)

6. cirrocco

cirrocco Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2002
    Matt, those are some beautiful sentiments and we all share them. I'm thankful for the blessings that the past few days have given us.

Wishes are a magical thing, I believe. They never disappoint. They can never be too whimsical, fantastic, or incredible.

Here's a few things on my Wish List:

New dual-processor G5 Mac with tons of memory, loads of software, a huge hard drive, and a great big ol' 16x9 flat-screen monitor.

Our boys back from Iraq, Bush on a slow boat to China. No, wait...poor China! What have I done?

Mansion in the hills, with multiple apartments in the back. Tax free.

New car to get to new mansion. A Honda Civic, VW (non-turbo), or Toyota Corolla, please. No power windows or locks, please. CD player a must.

The Ultimate Question To The Ultimate Answer To Life, The Universe, And Everything.

Tools...a guy can NEVER have enough tools, even if he never uses them.

Garage to put the tools in.

A happy marriage.

Episode III first cut complete with all filmed scenes. And I mean ALL of them!

While you're at it, EVERYTHING ever committed to film or video that is Star Wars.

New socks and underwear. Step 2: ??? Step 3: Profit!

Ideal job. Great pay, please, no lousy-paying Ideal Jobs, thank you.

Peace, happiness, and understanding for the entire world.

Money. Lots of it.

There! That should cover it. I'll post more if I think of anything else!

7. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    LOL! Thanks Eric I meant the real Shania... Oh I got! OK here's what I want a sample of DNA from Shania Twain. Can't get them, clone em! The Pontiac Vibe yesterday was pretty cool so that could go on my wish list though I would prefer the XJ Jaguar or the Porsche I sat in the other day. :) Life size X-wing (preferably functional)...

On a serious note I know we all wish the best for Chanel's family during this holiday season. Oh did we ever finalize and formal decision to get toys for Angelica for X-mas gifts?

8. Jazmachine

Jazmachine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2003
    I liked that gift card idea we talked about at the last meeting. Should we do that and bring money to the next meeting?

My thoughts are with Chanel's family as well this holiday season. I am very very happy to know that Angelica will be spending the holidays with Eva and the rest of her family.

As for my Christmas list, I don't really have a list ...haven't thought of a list yet. The one thing I would like this holiday season is to make the benefit concert a success and raise alot of money for Angelica. Hopefully, if it is a huge success, we can make it an annual event and raise money for Angelica every year. Thats what I would like for christmas. :)

9. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    I was actually thinking that if the club Celebratory dinner and such goes well we can make it an annual event. I think all our friends and allies would very much agree. :) Bringing your money, it wouldn't hurt to carry cash around would it? ;) I can go to TRU and pick up a gift card since I'm not doing jack. lol

10. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    I ordered Angelica an "Endor" sweatshirt, like my "Tatooine" one. Maybe we can give it to her as a gift from all of us, making her an honorary member. BTY, let me know if you guys want sweatshirts, too. Let me know what planet you want and what size. Planets are first come first serve, so choose now. So far, Tatooine, Naboo, and Endor are already taken.

11. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Corellia! How much are these shirts again? Angelica as an honarary member of SFFF is totally fine with me I say. :)

12. Jazmachine

Jazmachine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2003
    I'll take Coruscant

13. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Sweatshirts are $60. That includes sweatshirt, shipping and lettering. If you PayPal me by Dec. 5th, I can't guarantee that they'd be here be Christmas. But if you're in no hurry...

14. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    No possiblity of a mass group discount and/or combined shipping? OK as for the gift card we can collect money for it at the next meeting and can give it to Angelica along with a card or something the next day. That just would mean someone would have to go to TRU later that afternoon or evening to pick up the TRU gift card.

15. DarthVader79

Jun 16, 2001
    I believe I speak for matt and all the rest of the men of this club saying I want my own padme for christmas!

16. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Gimme a sample of of DNA, 20 years, approximately a billion dollars and I think I can arrange it! ;)

17. DarthVader79

Jun 16, 2001
    Lol, hey my friend Leila posted that, she must have been reading the boards. Looks like I really should learn to log out on the school computer. :) But hey, I wouldnt mind having a padme clone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.