main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon What's on your wish list?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bounty_Scum, Nov 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bounty_Scum

Bounty_Scum Jedi Master star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    I really want a Jorg Sacul figure and a lot of comics, some new cloths would be cool too.~crossing fingers~ Lets see what everybody wants.

2. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Well... being the filming freak I am, prolly a new camera... some more RAM would help... maybe adobe after effects... I dunno...

3. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    MUST BE FULL! I have the original trilogy from the seventies,the one from the early nineties,the specail edition,the episode one dvd and vhs,the episode 2 dvd and now i neeed to get the latest trilogy!(widescreen edition)

Oh,and some action figures to fullfill my big collection!

4. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Hehe, that sounds like me last year, Vengeance. I got Adobe Premiere 6.0 for birthday (my birthday is Dec. 12, so close to x-mas) and I got the Canon XL-1S for x-mas.

This year, mostly just Star Wars stuff, some DVDs, but actually I really want either a few external boom mics to hook into the camera or I want a lighting set of some kind. I need to get that equipment eventually anyway. I'd like to have around $10,000 in equipment by the time I get to film school so I will have the tools to make my own movies independently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.