main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL What's our new FF name gonna be?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by codemaker, Dec 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codemaker

codemaker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2003
    Now that we decided to start up a new FF what
    shall we call ourselves? Any ideas?

2. GeeksGoneBad

GeeksGoneBad Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2003
    Good Question! It will have to be thought up and voted on... :) so let's use this thread for the "Name Nominations" :)

3. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I nominate that we call the New Fanforce, this:

The Suncoast Chapter of the Fanforce

has a nice ring...

:)

4. GeeksGoneBad

GeeksGoneBad Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2003
    hmmm... cool... :)

How about

The Sunforce! :)

(And we're not limited to just one suggestion are we? I may have brain storms later) :) LOL

5. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I like that!

And yes, we'll give it a few days, and then vote

-Jace

6. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Why not just stick with this one that has been up for so long that we all use and know and other groups know us all by also, it would start to confuse people if we changed it now after we have all been posting on this board.

7. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    I kinda like the Docking Bay 1138. I think it does represent both our bay area affiliation and a Star Wars sounding name. We will rise above petty squabbles and it will be strong again. Even dischord has spurred us to be more vocal.

8. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Right now we are the Tampa Chapter of the FF. Our regional reps PM to me said, was that it needs to be a city, such as St. Petersburg. Our regional rep. is not aware of Ron's post from yesterday. The Dark Side was dissolved which leave the Tampa Bay chapter intact as far as I can tell. I have asked her on how this is handled in this situation. I would be patient until I hear from her. Right now we are already officially established, you just don't leave the chapter with no one in it. If we are to establish a new one this one will have to be disolved by the TFN staff and then we start from square one. I have gotten instructions on how this is done. So let Mandy get with the admin. staff and then she will advise us on how to handle things from there. We are still under the TFN rules and regs. So please try to be patient for another few days.
    Thanks,
    Marie

9. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Please be patient, our regional rep. is aware of the situation and will give us guidelines on how to proceed. This may take a few days, but please chill out for a while until we have more info. from TFN staff.
    Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.