main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC What's sicker?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by joe-da, Nov 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    What's sicker than brother and sister kissing in the classic trilogy?

WHAT IF....

Padme was a clone of Shmi Skywalker...

Very Oedipus(sp?)-like, with the themes of Luke maybe having to kill his father ("I can't kill my own father"), and Anakin maybe marrying his mother (if Padme was a clone of Shmi)
    It would be like in Oedipus Rex (I think that's the name of that old play with those themes.)

It would fit with the old myth, but would be kinda gross.

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    What a disturbing thought, but I dont think thats whats going on. I do wonder, however, if there are any clones out there of folks we may already know? Master Sifo Diyas? Is that Sidious, or a clone of a known jedi? Or maybe none of the above, who knows, but it should be interesting to find out!

3. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Joe, the only thing I can say to that is "Wampa, Wampa, Wampa!"

4. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Wampa, Wampa, Wampa back to you! snicker, snicker.

As for clones, we've yet to see them all.
    Lama Su mentioned that Jango's clone army guys are "some of the finest" the Kaminoans have made. ("some" or "among" - I'll have to watch it again).

I don't know about individuals (clones of Maul, Sifo-Dyas, Sidious, Wicket, etc.), but Lama Su told Obi (when he said the clone army is one of the finest) that there are other clone armies, some just as good, and others better. Or else he would have said this was the best ever.

Maybe there's a clone army of Sifo-Dyas somewhere - whoever he is.

I just figured Sidious had Sifo (an authentic Jedi) killed and Dooku called himself Sifo when placing the order for the troopers.

Or not.

Wampa, Wampa, Wampa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.