main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Whats the 411 on this new star wars miniatures game?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Hollywood_Ghost, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    I went to the book store yesterday, and someone bought out their entire mini stash! Like 10 starter packs and 20 booster packs! Wish I knew who it was...

2. MASTER-SITH

MASTER-SITH Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2003
    wow that is a lot of money they spend

3. OnyxJedi

OnyxJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2004
    Yeah. I know that feeling. My wife and I just started playing the other day and now she's trying to convince me we need to buy a sealed case of boosters. :)

4. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    es: along the emperor topic again... i let him get up to 10 and tried to use him. well i rolled a coupla 14's and a coupla 10's, 9's, etc... the problem is that when i'm facing obi wan, i'll never kill him. it would seem that the emperor should get some kind of bonus. to his obi wan you have to roll a 19 or 20. that's the only way. just seems a little screwed up.

5. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    drain Ob1's power by throwing stormtroopers at him?

6. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    well i beat him for sure...but. but... it took another player to weaken him. ;) i ended up rolling a 20 to finally beat him... i'm just thinking the emperor seems weak. or maybe it's just me. ;)

7. Darth_Digital

Darth_Digital Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    I gotta admit this game has snared me.

Already I've got the starter set and a half dozen boosters; And that was before I learned that local comic stores are selling then seperately for base prices.

For example, ya want a squad of Stormtroopers, ya can gwt 20 troops for just under $20.00.

.83 per trooper...

Suffice to say I can attack the Tantive IV with the best of them!

I just bought the Rebel Strike Mission book. (Great Map btw of Bespin and Tattooine) DEFINITE ASSET to the game.

And the Clone Strike set looks excellent.

*sigh*

Dvd's and SW mini's...

Good thing I quit smoking, or I'd really be in trouble...

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.