main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

whats the best Indiana jones dvd set?

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by BoromirsFan, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoromirsFan

BoromirsFan Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2010
    I am waiting for news on the blu ray, but if they take too long i will force myself to buy one of the sets.

Personally the 2003 4 disc set looks better, the set looks far more attractive.

The 2008 set looks flimsier but are the extras better?

The extras are what will make or break my purchase, what do you guys think?

2. StarWarrior92

StarWarrior92 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 7, 2011
    Even though I own the 2008 DVD's, I would have to say that bonus feature-wise, they aren't as good as the earlier release (to this day I don't know why I bought the '08 versions). The 2003 set sounds similar to the 2004 SW OT set with the bonus 4th disc.

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    The 2003 set, hands down.

I'm hoping for a set of all four movies with a bonus disc for Blu-Ray though.

4. BoromirsFan

BoromirsFan Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2010
    thanks for your responses guys! my patience for the jones blu ray is wearing thin. Soon i will probably give in and get the 03 set :D

5. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    My god I can't believe the Indy box set came out 8 years ago. I'm surprised it's the Star Wars Saga coming out on Blu-Ray this year instead of Indy considering it's the 30th Anniversary of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.