main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH What's the best Star Wars Fan Film you've seen?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by padawan_schlicher, Dec 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Hardware Wars started it all, Troops made it big; Star Wars Fan Films are everywhere on the internet. They range from the super high tech to the backyard filming to the stop motion action figure flix.

What's the best Star Wars Fan film in your opinion. Post the address for where to download it so we can all see it too.

2. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    I really loved Troops, though I dont know where you could find it

3. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    you can get Troops from TF.N in the multimedia section i believe.

4. Robert-A-Fett

Robert-A-Fett Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    There was one I found quite some time ago called Tie-Tanic. It was that the titanic was sunk by imperials. Was very sharp and very clever and very well done. Hilarious too.

5. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Does BraveKid counts as a Fan Film? :)

I can't stand the Christmas TaunTaun one, that song got stuck in my head for ages!

6. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    Any of the Star Wars kid remixes count! The Christmas Taun Taun song does get stuck in your head. I can't believe that got the pick from George himself at C2! He liked based only on the fact that it is completely computer generated!

7. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    How the Sith Stole Christmas is in my top 5. Along with The Formula, a fanfilm about making a fanfilm. Great piece of work from a group of Iowa natives.

8. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Two words: Trooper Clerks. A fanfilm that mixes Kevin Smith's awesome movie clerks, with Star Wars. What could be better?

9. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    Also, just want to say that if anyone would like these on their comp without having to download them I have most of them on CD and so it'd be easy to pass a few copies around just to save on downloading. Also you'll see these all over at conventions. My morals scream don't buy them because these people are fans that invest a ton of time and money into a product they know they can never make money off of and then other people take advantage. Don't want to start a debate in this thread, but if anyone would like to discuss the economic and society relationships I'd love to in another thread. :)

10. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    Very good points Jake. I'd love to get a copy of whatever you have. I have several downloaded already, I'll just have to see what I have Vs. what I don't.

11. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    The makers if Conspiracy did a Star Wars fanfilm festival here last year. They had lots of great ones. My favorite is Pink Five. I also loved Jedi Hunter and Jawas Gone Wild.

12. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    Jawas Gone Wild??!?!? [face_plain] ?[face_plain] :eek: [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.