main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What's the biggest thing you ever destroyed in an RPG?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by FlareStorm, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    Probably not the biggest, but most remembered was in early SW d6, we crashed a Star Destroyer into a Bespin-sized station.

It didn't blow up, but rather fused into a giant hunk of junk that orbited the planet forever.

2. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    As a player . . . by far the biggest thing I´ve destroyed was a Souvereign-Class SSD. And I even did it more or less alone. My character infiltrated it as an Imperial (well I was one), bringing in a Star Galeon filled with high explosve really unstable material and once inside pulled the detonator. My beloved Terec Airen did not make it out alive, obviously. But this warlord and his claim for the Empire´s Throne was done . . . he was a force-adept and I am pretty sure he died in a duel with another player while the front part slowly drifted into the orbit of Yelsa, the planet we were fighting over . . . it was a great and dramatic campaign finale.

As a GM I have a few planets on my kill-list. Because I had one plot which played out under time-pressure, while a supernova exploded and one that involved a black-hole generator from the ancient Gree Empire . . . which ate two planets, I remember.

3. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    Crashed a Corellian Corvette into a Star Destroyer...
    Used a jetpack to fly into the rancor's mouth to see if my sword would do more damage that way (it didn't).

As a GM, I have plans to destroy a planet with a beanstalk

4. Vrook_Lamar

Vrook_Lamar Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2008
    My players blew up a Mandalorian warfleet using a sun and some sith artifacts.

They also lost a fleet of their own, but that was only their fault if you think they're incompetant.

5. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    A character of mine that started off a terrible gimmick but ended up becoming a serious character, Rodian Joe, blew up the engines of an SSD.

The SSD then fell down to the planet.

It didn't go so well for the people down there.

6. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    The whole multiversal megastructure.

It got better.

7. Ceethreepio

Ceethreepio Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2003
    A sith base with a....CAKE! That's right, my friend and I were trying to persuade these guards in but no luck so we disguised ourselves as cooks and put cakes with dentonite through out the base.

8. Darth_Manion

Darth_Manion Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 5, 2007
    The GM's heart.

9. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    I'm pretty sure the biggest thing that I have destroyed is a Souvereign-Class SSD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.