main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What's the coolest SW collectable you have?

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by JohnnyBravo, Apr 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyBravo

JohnnyBravo Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2002
    It would be so hard for me to pick just one... so here's my favs off the top of my head...

Boba Fett action figure (like the 200 or 300th figure?) signed by Jeremy Bulloch at Disneyworld last year...

Original R2-D2 cookie jar in primo condition.

Signed Ralph McQuarrie trading card & post card.

Complete set of all of the original Star Wars, Empire & Return trading cards, all in perfect shape!

Star Wars #1 from Marvel comics, in great shape and signed by writer Roy Thomas.

Jeffery

2. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    I can't even begin to compete with that. I do have about 95% of the original line of STAR WARS action figures and their weapons. All have been played with extensively.

I suppose my coolest SW collectable would be my 12" figure of JAR-JAR BINKS. No. Just kidding!

I would say it's my lithograph mini-posters of the three original trilogy movie posters.

3. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    The closest thing I have would be my books.
    I'm setting up a SW shrine of my bookcase. I threw all of SW models away along time ago.

4. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I love my entire Star Wars theatrical poster collection, especially the Episode II teaser poster. :)

5. YO-SOLO

YO-SOLO Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2002
    That would probably have to be the Light staff that Swampsurfer gave me to replace the the one that he broke while sabrefighting with my two tikes.... nevermind, that one is broken too.... I guess it's my talking Yoda (,but only when it's sleeping).

6. Noghri_1

Noghri_1 Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2002
    That's easy. That would have to be my ticket stubs from the original three films.
    That would of course be the original theatrical releases, not the rereleases.

7. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Is that a true statement? I've never met anyone who actually has a ticket stub collection from all 4 original theatrical releases.

I don't even think you are old enough to have caught the original theatrical release of STAR WARS Episode IV :p What is your birthday?

8. DarthGuido

DarthGuido Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2002
    I'd have to say for me it would have to be my handy dandy R2-D2 cookie jar...mint condition of course. Also was able to find the Jango preview figure...very nice, have only seen one of them...mine! Ha! I think I'd give honorable mention to that. But of course when it comes right down to it...EVERYTHING Star Wars is cool. With the small exception of Jar-Jar Binks. LOL

9. Noghri_1

Noghri_1 Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2002
    That is certainly a true statement. I am 32. DOB 9-7-69. I've always been a movie nut and save stubs from all movies. The best film stubs get framed.

10. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    You frame them? You'll have to show me. How is the vacation?

11. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Then I must sincerely apoligize my friend Noghri_1 for doubting you. :)

Also, that still makes me the oldest SW freak here, with my birthdate being May of 1969. Go figure.

Frame them, hughn?

12. Noghri_1

Noghri_1 Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2002
    No appology needed. Some folks do tend to stretch the truth from time to time. But I indeed have the stubs. My uncle took me to see quite a few movies when I was young. He was a collector of all sorts of things. Comic books, baseball cards, magazines, toys, and of course ticket stubs. I guess the collecting bug rubbed off on me. And lucky for me it did. I don't have all my old stubs. The nothing films got tossed a few years back.
    In addition to SW stubs, I also have the Idiana Jones stubs, E.T., the Superman stubs(cheezy, I know), and the cheezy king--Flash Gordon.
    I'm planning on a web site some time in the future to show my collection(yes, even the laughable ones).

13. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    Maybe we could incorporate your ticket page on our website. I think that is a good idea. Scan and email me the pics and I'll post them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.