main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What's the correct height of Star Wars characters?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Finn5billion, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finn5billion

Finn5billion Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2016
    I've heard various reports. Some say that some like Han Solo and Luke Skywalker are supposed to be impossibly tall for a human while others say they're no taller than Harrison Ford and Mark Hamil. I wish they'd do a comic book story or something where some of the characters go through a time warp and a wormhole and visit Earth so it could be confirmed. I know the technology on Star Wars is a lot more advanced than we'll probably ever have. I heard Shepherd Smith once say we might have faster than light travel, but scientists are only experimenting with that. Someone said it was a fantasy series instead of using the words science fiction. I know that force technology is pretty far fetched. I imagine if someone's a good enough magician, they can make it look like they're moving something by using some force when it's just a trick; but I doubt very much that we'll ever be able to have that kind of technology.

Here's one more Star Wars joke that I hope doesn't get the thread cancelled. Are Star Wars stories considered tales from the dark side?
    God bless, Jason Irelan
    :falcon:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.