main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What's the deal with the Yuuzhan Vong?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by -Darth_Pozo-, May 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Darth_Pozo-

-Darth_Pozo- Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2004
    First of all, this is my first post here, I'm from Antofagasta-Chile, and I'm a huge Star Wars Fan and I really like the EU.
    The thing is that I've read only 3 books of the NJO Saga: "Vector Prime", "Balance Point" and "Dark Journey" and is kind of difficult for me to find any Star Wars' novels because you can only find them at exclusive comic stores (in Santiago, a little far away from where I live), and with a very high overprice... and to find them in english is most difficult... anyway... my question is about what happened with the Yuuzhan Vong on the last books, I mean, what was their real motivation, how are they finally defeated...

Ok, thank you so much... from a country far, far away...

P.S. Sorry for my english... ¿or is it good?...

2. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    They believe the galaxy was given to them by the gods. They hurt themselves, scar themselves and sacrifice themselves to be more like their gods. I won't tell you the ending because I hate giving or getting spoilers. And your english is good.

3. alpha_red

alpha_red Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 24, 2003
    Your English is better than most people who live here. Trust me.

The deal with the Yuuzhan Vong is we rock. Now give us all your lifeless infidel credit cards so we can get a bunch of girls with -- uh, I mean, so we can shred them like the pieces of infidel trash they are. Uh, yeah, that's it. Shred them.

:p

4. -Sith-Warlord-

-Sith-Warlord- Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2004
    I have always wondered what the story is with them as well, I havn't been able to read any of the NJO yet (to many books, so little time) and as such only know what I read in passing. They seem really nasty and demented, I like that.

I was wondering about something though, can a force user be turned into a Yuuzhan Vong, or even better can a dark jedi be taken into the fold of the Yuuzhan Vong and retain his/her force sensativity?

5. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    Basicly, they take characthers from the previous EU, and give them new personalties.

6. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    i think it would be best to discuss this topic in our homeworld. [face_devil]

Yuuzhan'tar: The Yuuzhan Vong Homeworld.

you'll find it on page 1 here on the EUC.

7. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    Short story shorter, the Vong loose, and they loose big time.

8. -Sith-Warlord-

-Sith-Warlord- Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2004
    Yes, I shall do that. I will dare to venture into the realm of the cursed Yuuzhan Vong, abominations that they are.

9. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
  10. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    oh dear....

11. -Darth_Pozo-

-Darth_Pozo- Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2004
    Ok, thank you... but, can you give me any other details or spoilers?... hehe!

12. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    I'm intrigued Wes, how do the Yuuzhan Vong "loose"? For that matter, how does anyone go about "loosing"?

[/petty nitpicking] ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.