main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What's the guiltiest pleasure in a SW game?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Halcoholic, Mar 16, 2002.

?

What's the guiltiest pleasure in a SW game?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
  1. Taking out capital ships with a Missile Boat in "TIE Fighter"

41.7%
  2. Strafing stormtroopers in "Rogue Squadron"

45.8%
  3. Storming an enemy stronghold with a fleet of AT-AT's in "Galactic Battlegrounds"

12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halcoholic

Halcoholic Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
  2. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    Killing your own men.

3. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    I agree. Whether it be x-wing, tie-fighter, XWA, JK, or TPM there's nothing like going postal and wiping the level clean of all life, whether friend, foe or droid.

4. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    Going on a killing rampage in the Mos Espa level of TPM. It's hilarious when Padme tells you about the fact that there is a murderer in town killing innoncent people, and then you slaughter tens of Jawas right in front of her eyes.

This game was my training ground for GTA3.

5. Humble extra

Humble extra Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 12, 1999
    i hate them all so much

6. bountyhunter2999

bountyhunter2999 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    killing innocent poeple who didn't do wrong, but looks like they did. I think you can do that on the tatooine levels on tpm for psx.

7. WindexedStormtrooper

WindexedStormtrooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Killing innocent people in TPM is my favorite. You're right that it is hilarious that Padme tells you that there is a murderer in town. Killing Gungans is fun too, but is sucks that if you kill a major character (like Jabba or Boss Nass or Teemto), you have to start over. There is one trick however. Sometimes you can kill people on the Mos Espa level and get their parts for free, and get away with it.

8. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Cheating in XWA just to fly a star destroyer.

9. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    I like force pulling away Rebel troops guns in MotS and watching the stormies burst in through the wall and kill them all.

Hunting down TIE fighters in XWA as a Star Destroyer is fun too.

But the Mos Espa level of TPM is teh best of them all.

[face_devil]

10. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    I chose strafing teh stormtroopers because I like to turn of teh AI in Planet Sith(A Jedi Knight level) and mow down teh troops....

with teh Imperial weapons patch.

[face_devil]

11. chayes32

chayes32 Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2001
    In swbg using simon the killer ewok to destroy the enemy

12. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    I loved punishing Civs in Jedi Knight. In the first level, IIRC,you could walk into a man till he fell off a really high platform. Another old man could be "walked" into a space between two blast doors and then crushed.

But who can go past punching Gonk to death?
    [face_devil]

Oh yeah, Simon the Killer Ewok is cool. Esp if you play with a Newbie who doesn't know cheats, then builds up an army of ATATs to meet an Ewok! :D

Ender

13. Humble extra

Humble extra Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 12, 1999
    enuf wiv the teh already.......sure its funny when it happens by accident a couple of times, but it can be overdone

14. Aragorn327

Aug 20, 2001
    Planet Sith- very hard to beat w/o cheats :(

Fun to blow stuff up w/ cheats though [face_devil]

15. Jomero

Jomero Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 1999
    Guiltiest pleasures not listed in poll:

Playing the Empire in Rebellion/Supremacy (a guilty pleasure in it's own right) and then DESTROYING the planet that has been ticking you off the most with one of your many death stars. Not only that, but then destroying other planets either for the hell of it or just because negotiations continue to fail.

Ramming pilots that are floating in space in XW:A with my X-Wing.

-Jomero

16. Aragorn327

Aug 20, 2001
    "Playing the Empire in Rebellion/Supremacy (a guilty pleasure in it's own right) and then DESTROYING the planet that has been ticking you off the most with one of your many death stars. Not only that, but then destroying other planets either for the hell of it or just because negotiations continue to fail. "

I blew up every planet in the game (including my own- I started with Coruscant), and I finished with the Rebel base, which had all the characters that were not either dead, or in my huge fleet. Great battle ;)

17. CrixMakin

CrixMakin Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2002
    Pretending to be a double agent and destroying BOTH sides, just because you can. Dark side! Dark side!

18. General_Flagg

General_Flagg Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2002
    Number one was when I destroyed 288 various TIE craft(249 of which were my kills because all my friendly craft wre destroyed very quickly) plus taken out a Super Star Destroyer in skirmish mode in XWA.

Second would have to be going through an entire level of Jedi Kinight and killing everybody with just Force Grip and that includes the civilians. Or killing everyone with just my fists(cheats required for that). Wiping out all life is very evil but FUN!

19. Alion_Sangre

Alion_Sangre Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    JKII or MoTS: Uncork deadly sight in a crowded bar or Ka'paa's palace. 'Nuff said. [face_devil]

OR, in the void, unleashing four Missile Boats on an ISD while your eight TIE Defenders slaughter lesser Imperial fighters. :D

20. SilverDog

SilverDog Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 28, 2002
    i am in full agreance with General_Flagg :)

Theres nuttin bettr then goin around killin people with force gripp it just feels so dam good to me evil side ;)

21. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Either decimating an enemy with Simon the killer Ewok in battlegrounds or fists only in jedi knight. Makes you think stormies are loosers.

22. tenorjedi

tenorjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2000
    In Shadows of the Empire, (only thing good about this game) tourturing the storm troopers with a single shots then knocking them off a cliff.

23. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Pushing Civilians off edges to their doom on the Nar Shadda level.

24. Jedi-Corleone

Jedi-Corleone Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 28, 2001
  25. DarthWakka

DarthWakka Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2002
    Ill have to go with Reighn and Windexed stormtrooper on this. Runninjg through the slave quarters and murdering sebulba Twi'les maususes. Nothing beats that..."youd better leave...sebulba will be back...." LoL im so scared

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.