main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC What's the most horrible thing you've done in your life???

Discussion in 'Community' started by BBQ Bill72, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Sandtrooper92

Sandtrooper92 Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 31, 2013
    I killed a migratory protected bird while he was diving on my salmon.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

2. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    Wait he does vlogs too? Are we sure this isn't Arlon?

3. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Adultery is bad? What if your boyfriend hypothetically married a stripper for 5k so she could get a green card and then refused to sign her immigration paperwork so she got deported after he took the money? That's still adultery? I would think that's one of the least horrible things I've hypothetically done.

4. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Strippers aren't real people, so...

Sith-Lord-Gunray likes this.
  5. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Do a vlog about whether or not we'll be able to ever see evidence of the existence of Supersymmetry from the Large Hadron Collilder.

6. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Yeah, it's not him. And at this point I'm staying to wonder which one is worse.

Sent from my Samsung Mega Astromech Droid

7. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Arlon was funnier than this guy.

Hank Hill and Point Given like this.
  8. BBQ Bill72

BBQ Bill72 Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 1, 2012
    *thrusts*

Sent from my real life adult penor

9. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    I think the most horrible thing I've ever done is steal 20 dollars from my kid brother. Here was this kid, not even old enough to work, saving every penny he got to buy, I don't know, pokemon or whatever it was he was interested in. I didn't want to ask my parents because I had been lying to them about everything, so I couldn't ask them for gas money or something because they thought I had a job and I didn't. I've done some pretty low stuff, but stealing from your own brother is pretty heinous. Takes a special kind of spineless worm. I mean, I'm usually a spineless worm, but that instance really eats at me.

10. Moviefan2k4

Moviefan2k4 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 29, 2009
    I don't know anything about that subject.

11. Moviefan2k4

Dec 29, 2009
    Your scenario involves theft, and presumably no sexual act. As such, it would not equal adultery, but infidelity.

12. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
    I've done enough horrible things that can be deemed as sinned against "God", family and honor. Thankfully raping, pillaging, and murder are not among them, but aye, more than enough to fill me with regret and self-loathing every time I remember any such instance. If there is some sort of higher power, well, all I can say to him/her/it is that other people have done worse and to cut me some slack. If hesheit doesn't, then **** and the spaceship it landed on.

EDIT: Moviefan2k4, there are worse things than ******* the wrong girl and later regretting it. I've done it. One of those things I regret. It's not the end of the world and your God won't condemn you because of it. Get off your winged high horse, dude.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  13. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
    NM, double post

14. Six

Six Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 9, 2014
    I deleted someone elses account on another forum I used to go to. They were incredibly annoying so I told them I could hack into another persons account for them if they gave me their password, which they did. I felt awful for like an hour afterwards but then they made a new account and started posting the same BS.

15. Six

Six Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 9, 2014
    Who the **** gives their baby an ear piercing?

TKT likes this.
  16. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    A disturbing number of people.

17. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Be careful... if we linger on this topic for too long, OZK's going to show up screaming about his mutilated penis.

18. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
    Copy that. One fundamentalist zealot type here is more than enough already.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  19. Moviefan2k4

Dec 29, 2009
    I'm not the One riding that horse. I know God doesn't condemn the repentant, but He definitely does those who refuse in that regard. People often rage at Christians because they think we're celebrating our own goodness, but that's not true of me. I know I don't deserve God's grace, but He gives it anyway because I've repented and forsaken that sin. I struggle with trusting Him a lot, but that's only when I lean on my own strength instead of His.

20. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    Bringing OZK up and his "issue" is just going to increase those odds.

Anyway, I once slept with a racist white girl, which is interesting because I'm not white. Apparently certain brown people are okay in her book, but not blacks or brown Muslims. As you can imagine she was a birther and a Tea Party type. I should have stuck to my standards, but she was hot.

Trust me, a lot of people who rage at Christians do so because certain members are very quick to judge others and pry into their personal lives. People generally just want to be left alone, not be told what they can or cannot do with their own body by politicians who follow a religion that they themselves do not follow.

Edit: What am I doing? We should take this to the Thunderdome.

21. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Mortimer Snerd's ex-wife.

harpua likes this.
  22. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Who knows? Maybe Arlol got ambitious and asked Rick Baker to give him makeup to be nearly unrecognizable?

23. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
    Could be, could be.

Hey, Moviefan2k4, why does adultery bother you so much? If memory serves, your God did knock up a married or to be married girl in order to spawn baby Jeezus. If there's one thing gods old or new like to do is to **** with their creations, both literally and figuratively.

Sent from my Samsung Mega Astromech Droid

24. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    You're right. I too am waiting until marriage to sleep with my married boyfriend of many years. That is why I sleep with other men* on the side.

*and women

tom, harpua and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  25. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    It's the Moviefan Super Happy Fun Hour!