main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC what's the stupidest thing you've ever done

Discussion in 'Community' started by Zapdos, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Well, now that beezel has exposed the truth, I think we all know the answer is "Becoming a criminal mastermind through JCC-related activities."

2. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
    Please do tell, though, Zapdos. We are curious.

3. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    signing up to post on a star wars message board

4. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    What was your family's reaction to your adventure?

5. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    The first time I tried jägermeister, my friend and I finished a whole bottle together along with some beer. I blacked out for a good few hours, as I started to come to I was on a water bed arguing with my best friend about who gets to sleep here. My friend says, "you're not gonna puke are you,"

Me, "nah I'm fine... " five seconds later, "no I'm not." I run to the restroom and am waiting by the toilet to throw up. At the last minute my genius drunk brain tells me that the toilet won't be able to hold it, so I turn to my friend's shower and puke all over his bath tub. He comes in to check on me and yells, "Woman, what did you do?!" I explained my reasoning and to this day I still think I'm right and he gives me crap for it every time we drink.

6. Ezio Skywalker

Ezio Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    I've done a number of stupid things back in my old college days. Most of them involved women. :p

If pressed, though, I'd say the most stupid thing is a tie between lending a girl I was sort of fooling around with a lot of cash (clearly a result of blood flowing to the wrong head :p) and sustaining a crazy relationship with a crazy coworker (at least I was never bored with her though 8-}).

7. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    I bought a sports coat from Ralph Lauren for about AU$500. It's nice, a kind of sand coloured affair. But it makes me look like I should be saying, "Right, now, Maseratti, MORE POWER, Hammond-you-idiot".

8. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
    "I am a driving god!"

It has no relevance, I just find it funny.

Ender Sai likes this.
  9. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I called home once I was there to let them know I was okay. I was instructed to call them collect every week to let them know where I was, where I was headed next, etc. I think it was a mixed reaction. We're a pretty eccentric family, so I think they half expected it, but at the same time, they were definitely worried.

10. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Not really. Actually before I edited it, I meant anything socially related, which is really anything that isn't important.

11. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life

12. thebeanpole

thebeanpole Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 11, 2013
    When me and my brothers were very young we decided to play with our football that had been autographed at a charity event by at least 5 or 6 players from the then-Superbowl Champion Patriots...this included Kevin Faulk, Asante Samuel, Rodney Harrison, Corey Dillon, etc. Needless to say, we completely ruined the ball over time and the outer skin was worn right off, along with all the autographs :_|

Pretty stupid. To this day I still can't believe we did this. I mean, I don't know how much the ball would actually be worth, but still, it would be a cool thing to have.

13. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    When I was real young, believing my dad was right when he said the muddy, swampy areas in the woods around our house was quicksand, just because he didn't want us kids getting into them and tracking mud into the house. I was scared witless of those areas because of him.

14. Dark Lord Of The Empire

Dark Lord Of The Empire Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2013
    This was the first thing I thought of when I saw the title of this thread. Bravo sir!

Ender Sai likes this.
  15. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Thank you Megatron!

16. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Hey whatever happened to Decepticon? He used to post here a lot, but he seems to have vanished of late.

17. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    To me, that's not stupid. Pinning your survival chances on the idea that the grown-up might know something that you don't, you're here, aren't you?

Violent Violet Menace likes this.
  18. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Making love with my cousin all those times.

19. Donaldson

Donaldson Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2000
    Using cider as a mixer with vodka maybe.

20. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    When I was a kid I was riding my bike in the parking lot at my elementary school. I look up in the sky and there's a plane with a message banner attached. As I am trying to read the banner I crash face first into a metal bench. My nose got really messed up, a ton of blood.

21. thebadge

thebadge Jedi Master star 4

Mar 15, 2002
    I take the 5th for many good reasons.

Juliet316 likes this.
  22. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    In this scenario the fifth would have been just not posting. Telling us that you're not going to post with a post is unnecessary. Thank you for your non-contribution.

DarthMak, harpua, MrZAP and 1 other person like this.
  23. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003

I always find that the 5th pint of lager is the killer , but what can you do once you've finished the 4th ?

24. imperial_dork

imperial_dork Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2003
    Accepting that free candy.

25. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Assassinating Lincoln on a dare.