main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What's the time frame going to be?

Discussion in 'Archive: Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by jedi_master_ousley, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    Has anyone heard any info about what the time frame for E4 is going to be? Will it be a few years after (probably the most likely scenario) or will it be far in the future?

2. Irithis

Irithis Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2006
    Wat was that thing at the end of Eppy 3? Maybe its about that, so how long do you think it would take to build?

3. Tontor

Tontor Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2001
    The big steel ball? It looked like a huge bomb. The big round spot on the side is where they'll put the fuse. They can ignite it with a laser blast and then jump into hyperspace before it goes off.

(spoiler pic)

[image=http://www.dylankinney.com/images/bomb.jpg]

4. Blood_of_Yoda

Blood_of_Yoda Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2002
    Good quesiotn! I was going to ask the same thing! U think itll be something as large as the 10 yrs b/w 1 and 2? I hope not, that kina sucked but I no it was needed. what do they wanna do, make Ewan MacGregory look like 80? lol

5. LeiaAmidalaSkywalker

LeiaAmidalaSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2005
    i would like to see luke and leia while they arke kids

6. Celestial_Bling

Celestial_Bling Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2004
    Don't be stupid, they're not going to wait until Ewan ages.

They'll be able to digitally alter his face to look whatever age they want him to be. And his voice too.

So I hope the film is soon because I realyl wanna see what Lucas has in store for us digitally.

7. Irithis

Irithis Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2006
    A bomb, hey? You might be rite. In ATC I think they said it was a weapon of some sort. But wat?

8. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    Well, Supershadow states on his site that it's set 18 years after Episode III, but you can't believe anything he says!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.