main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA What's up LA?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Rokangus, Dec 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Speewwy

Jedi Speewwy Jedi Master star 5

Dec 24, 1999
    I'm a vocal performance major. =)

2. Kessel Runner

Kessel Runner Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 10, 1999
    oh wow. We have a friend in Laguna Niguel that has been trained classically as a singer. She teaches music to elementary kids in Irvine. She's gonna sing at our wedding :)

3. Soggy-Ben Doggy

Soggy-Ben Doggy Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 9, 1999
    I live in the Antelope Valley which is in Los Angeles County and about 70 miles north of Los Angeles.

4. Jedi Speewwy

Dec 24, 1999
    Good lord there's nothing to do in Downey.

5. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Hello all!! :)
    I'm close enough to most places not to mind the traffic(ie:pasadena, Burbank, Santa Monica...you get the picture)
    Take care
    Bye

6. Queen_Tofuti

Queen_Tofuti Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2000
    Hey Jedilona,
    Was wonderin when you would start posting here. :)
    Hey I used to live in the Antelope Valley. Landscatter to be precise. :D

7. Soggy-Ben Doggy

Dec 9, 1999
    Same here. Thank goodness you use to live in Landscatter and not Swinedale. :D

8. Kessel Runner

Kessel Runner Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 10, 1999
    I was out in Corona to paintball over the weekend. Ick is all I have to say for that area.

9. Soggy-Ben Doggy

Dec 9, 1999
    Corona's not my idea of a good place to live. However where I'm at now, is not so great either.

I must move out of California.

10. Viceroy Craig

Viceroy Craig Jedi Master star 2

Sep 21, 1999
    Greetings all

This is primarily for those that have been giving shout outs to one another, but don't have e-mail addresses in their board profiles.

For those that do, you shall recieve an e-mail from me in just a few moments.

As some, if not most of you know, those of us that lined up outside the Mann's Chinese for 6 weeks for EPI, are DEFINATELY doing it again next April thru May.

Rather than spend all day re-typing things that have already been discussed on our own Message Boards, here are the links, and you can read them yourself!

Go to http://www.starwarsline.com and click on the messageboard link.

To join our mailing list, and get in on all the group activities we seem to end up doing on almost a weekly basis, go to http://episode2.la.listbot.com and register.

Thanks, and I hope to see you all in line come 2002!

PS - Shout out to my stomping grounds where I grew up in Simi, as well as my current residence with Spewey here in Downey! No, not the same house, just city. Heh heh.

11. PaulaK

PaulaK Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2000
    StarFleetUFP previously wrote that he was going to the Grand Slam Star Trek Convention with his Star Trek Club (which is composed of Star Trek and Star Wars fans) on Friday. I would love to meet up with you and other Star Wars fans. I will have access to the internet only until Thursday at 5 p.m. Please reply by then with details on how we can meet. Or e-mail me by that time at paula.katz@nlrb.gov. Otherwise, please call me at home at 415/356-5197 until Friday at 10 a.m., when I leave to catch my flight to Pasadena, and leave me your phone number. Otherwise, call my hotel in Pasadena, the Best Western Colorado Inn, at 626/793-9339, and leave me a number where I can call you back. There will be 6000 people there, and if we don't plan in advance to meet, it will be impossible. I will be going all 3 days, and I'd love to hook up. I also am posting this message on the new Star Trek Grand Slam Convention thread. Please answer there from now on. See you soon. Paula Katz.

12. Jaya_Jedi

Jaya_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 13, 2001
    anyone know where placentia is?

13. Soggy-Ben Doggy

Dec 9, 1999
    I do. Is that where you're from?

14. Jedi Speewwy

Dec 24, 1999
    I have a few friends in Placentia.

15. Gutter_Monkey

Gutter_Monkey Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    Newbie here. How do you get those cool little pics to apper under your name?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.