main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi What's up people.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Abherrant Form, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Abherrant Form

Abherrant Form Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2017
    Hello to all. Spiel: Lifetime SW fan, obsessed and cherished ALL six movies, unhappy with but accepting of the seventh, have read several of the EU books and played a majority of the games. I've been roleplaying everything from SW to D&D to DBZ to High Fantasy to Sci Fi to Zelda (and every thing in between) for about ten years now.

I'll get straight down to brass tax here, I've had a Star Wars roleplay going for about five years now with several of my closest friends. It started as in person(s) rping, then moved to Skype, where it has mostly been ever since, but now I am looking to move it to a forum setting. It takes place between 5ABY and 30ABY, utilizes a custom d20 system, and is divided into two parallel theaters: Rebirth of Order and Shadows Reaching. Respects but doesn't adhere to the EU, and 0% to TFA. I don't think it's appropriate (or classy) to go into more details here, so I won't.

Looking forward to reading some of the works on the site and hopefully doing some collaborative writing with you fine folks. I have joined other roleplaying sites in the past, but for this RP i'm looking for a specific player pool and community atmosphere, a.k.a, genuine Star Wars fans. I imagine that I will find those here . . . . .

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello, welcome to the boards. We have a nice RP community here. :) Let us know if we can help you find your way around.

QueenSabe7 and Bazinga'd like this.
  3. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Welcome to the forums!! We have a pretty welcoming community around here.

4. Snax Rebo

Snax Rebo Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2017
    Welcome and enjoy! We certainly have some genuine fans here. [face_laugh]

5. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Hello and welcome, Abherrant Form! Hope to see you around the RPF! :D

6. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Awesome Profile Pic!:D

Welcome to the forums and please stay.:p

7. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    Hello there.

8. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Welcome to the boards! Our RP community is a great one and I hope to see you around!

9. Abherrant Form

Abherrant Form Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2017
    Thanks to all of you. Been looking all around the sight, and I'm impressed by the community already. Spent hours just reading various threads. You folks get into some heavy fan discussions, and I'm loving it.

As suggested here http://boards.theforce.net/threads/the-rpf-faq-v1-0.30982902/ , I reckon I'm gonna join a game and play before moving my own rp onto here. Never been much of a player, myself, but I will do so here to at least build a little rapport.

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  10. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    Welcome aboard!!