main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What's up with AlamDV2>?

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by WormieSaber, Aug 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    Hey people, is this program worth the 70bucks? I tried to purchase and download it off the net but the main site couldn't even read my credit card for some odd reason. Does anyone know where else this program can be purchased, and or if is even worth the bother. Thanks MTFBWY --

2. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    You'll get tired of its limitations after you become experienced with it. I own it, and I haven't used it for about a year and a half.

~Neszis~

3. Rumik

Rumik Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2003
    I just bought it, it's really good for some things, bad for others. Its layout is crappy and yes it has limitation,s but version 3 is coming out soon and it's totally changing it, so if you buy v2 now you'll get a free upgrade.

4. WormieSaber

Oct 22, 2000
    Thanks. I wish I could buy version two but the main site there doesn't read my credit card. Darn. Ebay search methinks...

5. Rumik

Rumik Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2003
    Well how about this? Download and install the demo and let me know what plugins you want. if they're small enough I'll download them and email them to you. If you like, find a way to buy it, but at least this way you get a better look at what the product can do.

6. WormieSaber

Oct 22, 2000
    Cool thanks Rumik, I will do that and download the demo later tonight. as well aslook for cool plugins *crosses fingers*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.