main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Whats up with all of the super weapons.(possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by WRAITH_LEADER, Sep 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WRAITH_LEADER

WRAITH_LEADER Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    Look, I mean no harm to the man KJA. Anybody who writes in the GFFA deserves mad props. But why so many Weapons of mass destruction. Besides I thought the alliance was nothing but "Rebal Scum" SO why did the Empire have so many just lying around. 2 death stars, well three if you count the prototype in the JAT. The Eye of paplatine, the World Devestators, and than Blastedd Sun Crusher. Whats was the Point. Which brings me to a diffrent question, Had did the third death star move through the Maw?

2. vaderdude_3

vaderdude_3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2002
    I'm not sure how the death star did it, but the sun crusher was cool, even if it was stupid.

3. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    the imbominations were made to strike fear into the worlds of the former Republic. Anybody steps out of line and BLAMMO one of them will get you.

All depends on the mood of Palpy at the time, of how he wanted you eliminated.

4. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Plot devices, nothing more, nothing less.

5. WRAITH_LEADER

Sep 16, 2002
    Yea I hear ya on the plot points, But three Death Stars come on. Besides, I liked the Kytnos vires alot better. It just semed more ... I don't know indiscriminate. Young old, It didn't give a rats ass. You just died and it wasn't something an X-wing could just blow up ya know?

6. Playa_numero_1

Playa_numero_1 Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    My theory on all the weapons of mass destruction is that Palpatine knew that his hold on the galaxy might slip one day and he wanted as many weapons as possible to take it back. I think he would have been more successful when he came back in a clone body if he had a Death Star and some of his Super Star Destroyers.

7. WRAITH_LEADER

Sep 16, 2002
    Yea but they werent that super now were they. None of them are left. Which brings me to a question. In what Book or comic did the first battle of Mon Cal take place?

8. WRAITH_LEADER

Sep 16, 2002
    Shameless UP.

9. JediHobbit

JediHobbit Jedi Master star 5

Mar 2, 2002
    The battle of Mon Calamari was I believe in DE when the World Devastators attacked it. Palpatine was kind of POed about the MC involvement at Endor.

10. WRAITH_LEADER

Sep 16, 2002
    So is that where the V-Wings appear or is that just in the video games?

11. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
    Yeah, there were V-wings there.

DW spoilers

There are at lest two SSDs left, Guardian is at Mon Cal, and the Empire has at least one.

End DW spoilers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.