main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX What's up with the AFF Board this Morning?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by jedimelis, Apr 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimelis

jedimelis Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    So if anyone else reads this, I in particular, can't get on the AFF site.... Whats going on???? Hopefully, we will be back on in no time.... [face_devil]

2. Kimbote

Kimbote Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2002
    It's working for me this morning ... but I'm local to the box since it's my day off from work. And my internet connection to the outside works too. So I'm not sure what's happening. Anyone else?

3. RogueMonkey

RogueMonkey Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2002
    Not working for me either.

"The page cannot be displayed"

-Grant

4. jedimelis

Nov 5, 2002
    Can't say that I am glad Grant can't get on either, but I have tried all sorts of stuff and nothing works.... What could it be? FYI, I use AOL if that is any indication....

5. Kimbote

Kimbote Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2002
    As much as I would like to blame AOL for this, it's RoadRunner's fault. After months of keeping me at the same IP address, they changed addresses on me last night and DNS has propagated the new IP to everyone when they try and reach www.donner.net

Soooo ... use this until it starts working again: try this: http://24.28.69.174:1138/

It should take about 24-48 hours to complete DNS resolution before everyone can use http://www.austinfanforce.org again.

6. jedimelis

Nov 5, 2002
    Same old thing happening again.... any ideas??? or is it just my computer?

The web site you have requested may be experiencing technical difficulties due to a busy or broken server.

Please try again by clicking the Reload icon on your navigation bar or, if that doesn't work, you may want to return to the site at a later time.

502 Connection Hangup

7. jedimelis

Nov 5, 2002
    Forget it, I rebooted and got on no problem.... weird though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.