Mass What's up with the banner?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthIC2, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIC2 Jedi Master

star 2
    Any ideas on the banners Mike made?
  2. Mohawk-Elvis Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will check into it again.

I did submit the one Mike made and never received word back.

I will ask again and see what I can find out.

While we are on the subject I have wondered if anyone wanted to do t-shirts still.

I will ask MIke if he has the designs for the t-shirt.
    If there is an intterest please let me know and
    how many shirts you would want.

I would need some help finding a place to have them made.

So whatever help or info would be greatly appreciate d. :)
  3. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    Chris,

From past experience in getting the Boston banner up, your best bet is to probably deal directly with Jedi_Dajuan. Send her the graphics directly & check in with her on a weekly basis to see how everything is going. She does get extremely busy from time to time, so patience is also a must. If you need me to resend you the graphics, LMK. I think they're still on my machine at work.

BTW, if any of you have ever emailed me at my nebs.com address, Monday will be my last day having access to that email account. At some point (hopefully) within the week, I'll have a new staples-based address. As soon as I do, I'll get it out to you all.

Getting abck to FIS artwork. As for the T-shirts, I believe Aaron had found a place where we could get shirts done at a relatively affordable price.
  4. DarthIC2 Jedi Master

star 2
    Let me check back with that place. It was about a year or more that I asked.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.