main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton What's up?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Rogue_Thunder, May 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHAAK_GG

SHAAK_GG Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2005
    For sure. It will only last a few days but he said it will be an experience I will remember my whole life.

2. sithian_goddess_69

sithian_goddess_69 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2004
    hey how's it going long time no speak eh? i have been um i guess "away" but not quite that busy i just totally forgot to like come back and say hi once in a while. i also managed join another rpg site but that is to do with the Sith im guessing, i jsut barely even touched some info on that its like there's so much. anyways, nice talking to you all and peace.

3. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Good seeing you again :)

4. SHAAK_GG

Jun 29, 2005
    Woohoo, Halloween coming up soon.

5. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    Got my Obi-Wan TPM/AOTC Force FX saber and am in love with it, it's almost scale to the Larbel I have as well as a nice light saber in general. Oh yeah it's getting modded. Only thing, needs aaa batteries and doesn't quite seem as bright as the normal ones. I also see a dark spot so I have to exchange it as one of the leds is burnt already....grr

6. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Anybody wanna get together for anything? I'm up for grabbing a coffee at chapter's and sitting around til closing like the old days, but that's just me. Anyone hear of any good movies they want to see?

7. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    Might be able to sunday sometime, maybe even tomorrow

8. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1794889

check these out lol, facebook star wars profiles.

9. SHAAK_GG

Jun 29, 2005
    Good laugh. Yes, quite.

10. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    F my life

:)

11. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    Force Unleashed 2 just announced *sigh* I was really hoping it would be something interesting like RC2, or even a new RTS... Suppose you're happy Jay. :p

12. SHAAK_GG

Jun 29, 2005
    Cool. I liked the first one. I will probably get this one.

13. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    Ya know I have the sith edition and don't get me wrong great fun in a what if kinda thing but......I mean Starkiller, Galen etc etc is dead. In cannon he's dead. If they are doing an alternate timeline again...been there, that could've been added to the sith edition.

I agree berk with the old republic coming out......over due for some republic commando or maybesomething intresting like a bounty hunter sequel featuring Boba?. C5 is this august..well next I guess but I really thought with a celebration they'd have a bigger game to announce for the new platforms.

Have to se I guess..........trailer didn't inspire me at all though.....and again using the same Vader for the voice and tom kane yoda...........the guy who did vader in soul calibur was ten times better and so was the rendering on vader.

I may be wrong. I'd like to see a new battlefront or something with spacecraft

14. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    There's another unannounced game, Star Wars: Legends, which people only know about because it was registered at the US Patent Office, which I'm holding out hope for even though the title sounds like a fighting game *shudder at memory of Master of Teras Kasi*

I'm just extremely annoyed that this is a blatant attempt to milk this franchise "TFU worked, so let's just do that again, even though the setting and the story make it impossible and impractical to do..." :mad:

15. SHAAK_GG

Jun 29, 2005
    I agree, a new Battlefront is overdue especially considering the old ones were released during the PS2 and XBox days. Those two consoles have evolved, a new BF game would be great.

16. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    I agree especially with new troops that can be unlocked, I'd love to see a bountyhunter game sequel though. Yep I'm with ya Berx.........sith edition I enjoyed but I really expect tfu2 to be an alternate timeline or something.......and I used to dislike Trek cause it dealt with timelines all the time, I don't mind visionaries or infinities type alternate universe stories by themselves but the timeline apart from some continuity problems here and there it's a firm timeline

if we start going into alternate timeline frell I'm just gonna get really dissapointed

17. SHAAK_GG

Jun 29, 2005
    I think an animated Star Wars movie using the animation in the TFU2 trailer would rock.

18. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    that or a weekly series done like the Old Republic trailer I would rather watxch that cgi then the clone wars style

19. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    Today's Link of the Day

I'm brining back the link of the day. No guarantee's it'll be star wars related, or every day, but I'll keep it SFW and as often as I can remember.

20. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    Nice bro!

21. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
  22. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    Indeed it does, don't forget all the sequel to the family guy sw special something something Darkside is out today !

23. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    Yeah I rented it. Something to watch, during the holidays while there's nothing but xmas specials on TV.

24. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    I haven't picked it up as of yet hoping to tomorrow after I grab soem last few things

25. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    lol good luck in the shops man.

Merry Christmas all! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.