main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Whats up?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ROGUE_NINER, Dec 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    Well its been a while since we last had a meeting, and I figure December is just to busy for everyone, so what about a meeting in January?
    We could discuss, Knights of the Old Republic 2 which will have been out by then so we could discuss that.

Only alittle over 5 months until Episode 3, so maybe we should see if we want to do something for that

2. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Yes, I think that is a good plan Ryan. I was thinking of starting a thread similar to this the other day but I realized that I work every single minute of my free time. Holiday season is hectic at the mall. So yeah I think if we meet in January that would be good. That way we could discuss KOTOR 2 like you said. I should have it by that time (getting it for Christmas.) Anyway I agree with the plan. I still am up for watching some movies at my place, and maybe before we could discuss things as well. Just post ideas here or give me a call.

Forcebewitya.

3. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Yeah that sounds good we could meet at your place, watch the films talk about Star Wars stuff

4. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Hey all, Just checking in with everyone to see whats going on. I feel bad that we havent had a meeting in so long. We have a lot to discuss at our next meeting. So I was just checking up on things trying to ressurect this board a little.

So what are you all doing for Christmas? staying here leaving to visit family? I'm staying here and making the long hike over to my grandmas on the west side of town lol. Well hopefully sometime after christmas when I am no longer dealing with 40 hours of work and school we can set up a meeting time. Talk to you all later.

Forcebewitya.

5. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I'll be heading up north for chirstmas.

I would think early January for a next meeting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.