main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA whats up

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by darthstygeon, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthstygeon

darthstygeon Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2005
    hey i was wondering if you could give me some details on the lightsaber training you guys conduct. specifically ho win depth do you get into the fighting style and actual combat techniques of the jedi and sith. do you also train for double sided and duel weilding sabers?

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Yes we do.

I am the Sith Lord of the group and our instructor is Master Kyrel-Dak. Our orginization is called the Jedi Fighting Arts Association, and we have been doing it for over 2 years. I train with double and single.

Where did you hear about us?

3. darthstygeon

darthstygeon Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2005
    who often do you gusy meet. I am constructing a single bladed lightsaber based on many sith lords. I have an initial desgn down but i cant seem sto find the right type of materials at hoem depot or Lowes. any advice?

4. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Parts sabers while easy to make and look pretty nice dont meet our criteria for lightsaber training. To train with us you must have either an approved RLSA saber or a parks Saber.

Our charter and Bylaws are set so that only members 18 years old or above are allowed to particiapte in training. Please contact me with your information and I will send you in the right direction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.