main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI What's up?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by swordchicksconfidant, Sep 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swordchicksconfidant

swordchicksconfidant Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
    As you can tell by my...odd screen name, I am a friend of young Katherine's (HI KAT!!!). More specifically, I'm the one obssessed with Harry Potter and Moulin Rouge (word to Carrie ;)). I just thought I would get in on some of the action because ya'll sound like you got some good stuff going on. Keep a close eye on my friend, she can get a little crazy (stun guns work).

2. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Hi! :) It's nice to finally meet you after hearing so much about you!(don't worry,it was all good) :)

Hope you have fun here!

(say,does anyone know where I can get a stun gun cheap?)

3. SwordChick

SwordChick Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2001
    Holy Crap!! :eek: I can't believe you actually registered. Thanks Jess :D ..... This doesn't mean I have to register on a Harry Potter board - does it? ?[face_plain]

4. swordchicksconfidant

swordchicksconfidant Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
    My dear Katherine,
    I do not think Harry would mind if you chose not to...and whatever he thinks, I think! (J/K)

5. MiraxTHorn

MiraxTHorn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2000
    Welcome! Any friend of Kat's who likes Moulin Rouge is a friend of mine! :) (I need to know the choreography for the can can when you get it all worked out.)

Anyway, make yourself at home!
    Regards,
    M.

6. Power-of_the-Force

Power-of_the-Force Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2002
    Welcome to the Boards Swordchicksconfidant! As MT said, make yourself at home.

And Kat, what would be wrong with posting on a Harry Potter board? Harry Potter's pretty cool, even if he doesn't have a lightsaber. ;)

-Kris

7. Midnightguard

Midnightguard Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2002
    Welcome to the boards sc-confidant... we're a real friendly bunch and don't bite.... much... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.