main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey What's wrong with this picture?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthGyos, May 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    http://www.theforce.net/holonet/index.shtml#23879

Other than the obvious, didn't she grow up in the L.I. area?

~DG~

2. XenoSphere

XenoSphere Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2003
    Yes, but the guy who wrote/directed/starred the movie is a big Jersey dude. The strange thing is: Why is it being screened in Michigon? I want to see that movie.

3. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Natalie Portman isn't her real name, you know. Thanks to some of my SW geek friends at work (that I'm recruiting heavily), they told me that. But anyway, I'm interested to see her as a Jersey Girl, if that's what she's playing!

4. XenoSphere

XenoSphere Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2003
    Yeah, I heard that too. It's someone in the family's name, but not her fathers. It was changed to "protect" her or something.

5. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    Portman is her Grandmother's madien name if my memory is correct. Her real last name is the same as her father's. Since she would prefer that it not become public knowledge though, the mods edit it out though.

¤Night

6. Jedi_Samantha

Jedi_Samantha Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    Her REAL last name starts with an S.... if i could spell it let alone pronounce it right id tell ya lol

7. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    The real last name starts with an H. I know it, since one of my friends from college lives by her parents out on Long Island.

8. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Jeez, I don't even know Dave Matthews' birthday, let alone his children's names.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.