New Jersey What's wrong with this picture?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthGyos, May 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    http://www.theforce.net/holonet/index.shtml#23879

Other than the obvious, didn't she grow up in the L.I. area?

~DG~
  2. XenoSphere Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, but the guy who wrote/directed/starred the movie is a big Jersey dude. The strange thing is: Why is it being screened in Michigon? I want to see that movie.
  3. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Natalie Portman isn't her real name, you know. Thanks to some of my SW geek friends at work (that I'm recruiting heavily), they told me that. But anyway, I'm interested to see her as a Jersey Girl, if that's what she's playing!
  4. XenoSphere Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I heard that too. It's someone in the family's name, but not her fathers. It was changed to "protect" her or something.
  5. Night4554 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Portman is her Grandmother's madien name if my memory is correct. Her real last name is the same as her father's. Since she would prefer that it not become public knowledge though, the mods edit it out though.

¤Night
  6. Jedi_Samantha Jedi Master

star 4
    Her REAL last name starts with an S.... if i could spell it let alone pronounce it right id tell ya lol
  7. Padawan915 Force Ghost

star 6
    The real last name starts with an H. I know it, since one of my friends from college lives by her parents out on Long Island.
  8. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Jeez, I don't even know Dave Matthews' birthday, let alone his children's names.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.