Whats your fav bounty hunter?

Discussion in 'Attack of the Clones' started by bounty_hunters3000, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jango1134 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Adm_Thrawn says,"Boba was bested by a blind man who had been in a block of carbonite for a year.
    Not to mention the fact that he's nothing more than a copy.
    Oh, and then there's the fact that we had to see him as an annoying little kid."

And you call yourself a Jango Fett fan. That's horrible. Boba didn't die you smack-tard. Even Lucas himself has admitted to it and has said he thought about digitally putting Boba climbing out of the Pit of Carkoon. I would greatly appreciate it if you would take back what you said about Boba.
  2. DarthJohnkenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Boba was bested by a blind man who had been in a block of carbonite for a year.

Not to mention the fact that he's nothing more than a copy.

Oh, and then there's the fact that we had to see him as an annoying little kid.

Not to mention he shoots twice at Luke, who's back is turned, and misses in ROTJ, just before Han kills him. I guess that's a common trait in the Fetts as how in AOTC he shoots at Obi-wan, point blank, with the Slave One's main guns and still misses.

Oh ya don't forget, it was actually Vader who captured Solo and company, not Fett. Fett trailed and told Vader where to go, kind of like a bloodhound. All he did was take possesion(sp) of Solo. He appears to be nothing more than a courier(sp) for Jabba the Hutt.
  3. Adm_Thrawn Jedi Master

star 4
    I wouldn't go that far.
  4. Master_Trance Jedi Knight

star 2
    Boba was bested by a blind man who had been in a block of carbonite for a year.

Boba didnt die he escaped by letting off a thermal detonator and was coughed up. Being to injured he lied there, His one of two only trusted people picked him up and nursed him back to health his name was Dengar.

5. mace-windooku Jedi Padawan

6. yoda-is-my-homeboy Jedi Master

star 4
    even though he was only a kid in AOTC, Boba Fett is by far the best.

and my second choice is Zam, cos she's just cool.
  7. SithScumBag Jedi Knight

star 1
    Fett and Jango! come on
    I would think an IG88 is the best because in the original star wars card games, thay are always the higher card.
  8. SithScumBag Jedi Knight

star 1
    a robot always dose its job
  9. Darth_Rags Jedi Master

star 3
  10. DarthJohnkenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Boba didnt die he escaped by letting off a thermal detonator,,,

I didn't say he died. I said Han bested him. Try paying attention in English class. Perhaps you'd better understand the English language and usage.
  11. Tyranus230 Force Ghost

star 7
  12. OB1KINOBI Jedi Padawan

13. Darth_Tynaus Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.