main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC What's your favorite dumb joke?

Discussion in 'Community' started by squir1y, Jun 9, 2014.

1. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011

2. Blur

Blur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 1999
    Great joke, everyone ;)

Here's my contribution - I haven't read all of these responses, so don't know if this has already been covered:

A string walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink.The bartender replies "I'm sorry, We don't serve strings here. "The string, angry, runs to the bathroom and ties himself up into knots until his ends are frayed.Then he walks back out and asks the bartender for a drink.

"Hey, aren't you the string I just talked to?" The bartender asks."Nope," Says the string, "I'm afraid not." (a frayed knot)

3. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Hi bezzies. My wife came home distraught from the hospital. She had to turn off her mother's life support machine and said it's the hardest thing she's ever had to do. Obviously she's never sneezed while carrying two pints.

This white horse walked into a bar and asked for a beer. The bartender said, "We have a whiskey named after you!". And horse said, "what, Barry?"

A dyslexic walks into a bra...

A man walks into a bar with a giraffe. "You can stay, but that has to go," says the barman. The man talks him around, and they both stay, drinking all night until the giraffe collapses over the bar, completely ****-faced. The man gets up and starts leaving the bar. "The barman shouts, "you can't leave that lying here!" and the man replies, "it's not a lion, it's a giraffe!"

A cop sees a woman cruising along in a convertible with three penguins in the back. He pulls her over and says, "you can't be driving around with penguins, take them to the zoo immediately."

The next day, he see's the woman cruising again, still with the penguins, but this time they're wearing sunglasses, so he pulls her over again.

"I thought I told you to take them to the zoo?" He says.

"I did!" she replies, "and today we're going to the beach.

Great news for insomniacs! Only three sleeps until christmas.

4. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    What's a zebra?

26 sizes larger than an A bra.

(I'm betting those of you who mispronounce the letter z will struggle with this one)

5. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Sex on TV isn't bad at all. It only hurts when you fall off.

Jedi_Goulden_25, TX-20 and -Jedi Joe- like this.
  6. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    My Doctor advised me to watch my drinking. So now I down vodka shots while looking in the mirror.

7. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    David The Murican's wife had never had an orgasm. They went to the doctor, and the doctor said she was over heating during sex. Tony discusses this with Andrew The Australian over a drink, and they come up with an idea. While David and his wife are having sex, Andrew will stand over them, wafting a towel. After twenty five minutes, still no orgasm, so Andrew suggests, "let's swap, I'll shag her, you waft the towel." Within seconds, the wife is in ecstasy, having a knee shaking orgasm. And David the Murican says, "Now that's how you waft a towel."

Ender Sai

8. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Darth Punk takes a little kid into an old, scary' abandoned house. They make their way through the house, every floorboard creek sending a shiver down their spines.The kid says, "I'm scared," says the kid. "You're scared?" asks Darth Punk, "I have to walk out of here alone."

Everton manager was in the supermarket, when he saw an old lady struggling with her shopping. "Can you manage, dear?" he asked. The old lady replied, "No, you got yourself into this mess, don;t expect me to sort it out."

What's blue and smells like red paint? Blue paint.

What's the difference between a joiner and a carpenter? A joiner works with wood, a carpenter paints cars.

What do you call an Italian with a rubber toe? Roberto.

A man goes to a fancy dress party only wearing his underwear. A woman asks, "what are you supposed to be?"

"a premature ejaculation," he replies.

"What?"

"I've just come in my pants."

9. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    So I've been training a lot lately. So far I've got a black belt in holding my pants up.

10. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    What do you call a man with 100 rabbits up his arse?

Warren.

What goes CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP BANG CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP

An Amish drive-by shooting.

11. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    A man walked into a bar and asked for a double entendre. So the barkeep gave it to him.

My dog has no nose.
    -How does he smell?
    Of badger's blood.

A man entered the local newspapers pun contest. He sent in ten puns, hoping for a win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

Jedi_Goulden_25 and TrakNar like this.
  12. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    What's got two legs and flies?

Half a dead dog

13. duende

duende Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 28, 2006
    many years ago, a guy in my college dorm said this to me:

"i see you are armed and dangerous. in fact, you have two of them."

at the time i thought it was so bad that i smashed his face into a bloody pulp and threw his ass into the dumpster out back, but then i kept thinking about the joke afterwards. so maybe it is funny after all. i can't figure it out.

14. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    So, half-and-half. I mean, just call it one.

Sarge likes this.
  15. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    A skeleton walks into a bar and asks for a beer and a mop.

16. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    What do you call it when you're constipated from eating tar?

Asphalt.

17. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Lassie goes into a bar with a melon on her head.

The bartender says, "you look a bit sad."

Jedi_Goulden_25 and PCCViking like this.
  18. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    So, I have this friend who's color blind. Of course, he's also regular blind.

19. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Seth Brundle and his friend walk into a bar. His friend ducks while Seth's head finally caves in.

20. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I have a great punchline for a dumb joke, but no actual joke yet. The punchline line is;

A Ku Klux Clown.

21. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    What do you call Trump's real personality?

A Klu Klux Clown! :p

Lady Mary likes this.
  22. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    You went full dumb. Never go full dumb.

23. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    Why is living in Switzerland so great?

The flag is a big plus.

24. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    A man on a condom backwards.

He went.

What do you call a cow in a field with nine udders?

Ten

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  25. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    There's going to be a Tetris movie made. People wonder if it will be a blockbuster.

Iron_lord and AllyoftheForce like this.