main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What's your favorite Halloween movie?

Discussion in 'Archive: Ann Arbor, MI' started by YodasBrownEyedGirl, Oct 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    I figured this would be fitting for this time of the year. [face_devil] I love It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. We're also gonna watch some scary movies this weekend. I've never seen Psycho so that's on the list. War of the Worlds is always a good one. I'm not much for slasher movies. Who's next? Maybe I'll find out some others to give me nightmares for a week.

2. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Ditto the vote for Charlie Brown! :)

I don't usually care for slasher movies either.They just aren't that scary,IMO.I'm also not too big on some of the mummy movies just because I have some issues with seeing the once great rulers of Egypt portrayed as dim-witted zombies. :p

3. Capt_Piett

Capt_Piett Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2002
    It's a close tie between The Nightmare Before Christmas (also functions as a Christmas movie), and the Halloween Tree.

-Piett

4. Midnightguard

Midnightguard Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2002
    While technically not a "Halloween" movie per-say, it is set around Halloween... that would be "The Crow".

One of my all time favorite movies.

5. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    when I get home I will watch my favorite mutant snowman do some killing in Jack Frost or I will watch Fight Club just not sure

6. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    Any thing with Jason Vorhees. Which means that have 11 movies to pick from. Looks like I will be watching a lot of movies this weekend.

7. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    Capt Piett,
    What is this Halloween Tree?
    Would I only be able to find the movie around this time. Is it animated? I've never heard of it?
    More info please. :)

I also put in a second for The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.