main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What's your favorite kind of battle or fight?

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by DonC, Oct 10, 2006.

?

What's your favorite kind of battle or fight?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Lightsaber Duels (Obi-Wan vs. Vader, Luke vs. Vader, etc.)

50.0%
  2. Space Battles (Battle of Yavin, Battle of Coruscant, etc.)

50.0%
  3. Chases (Podracing, Speeder Bike Chase, etc.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Ground Assult (Battle of Hoth, Attack of the Battle Droids on Naboo, etc.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other (Please Explain)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    I know when a lot of people think "Star Wars," they think lightsabers, but my favorite scenes were always the big space battles, like the Death Star assults and the Battle of Coruscant. They just fill the screen and I love that. I actually realized this while watching Serenity a couple weeks ago at a benefit put on by the Cleveland Browncoats.

So what do you dig?

2. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    I've always liked the lightsaber battles. Actually, in any movie that has a swordfight, that's always one of my favorite parts. I'm not exactly sure why, but I think that I like the clashing of the swords and the footwork, mostly.

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    While I love the lightsaber duels in both prequel and classic trilogy, my favorite scenes have always been the space battles.

Whether it's the attack on the Death Star, the Millenium Falcon running from TIE and a Star Destroyer, or two jedi starfighters cutting across the Battle of Coruscant watching spaceships go "BOOM" is good movie watching!

4. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I love the lightsaber duels. There's a much more personal aspect to the battle when the combatants are fighting face to face, and the way that Lucas structured them the fight isn't just there for a fight's sake... it truly has a purpose in the storytelling.

5. jasconsolojediknight

jasconsolojediknight Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2006
    Space battle I think are the best kind. I have always enjoied seeing them becaues I somethimes like to imagein that I'm somewhere in the battle fighting in a fighter or other craft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.