main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL What's your favorite Rabid post?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Eager_Beaver, Apr 4, 2004.

?

What's your favorite Rabid post?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. last month i finally got my custome desighned light saber. the hilt is like mace's but where the act

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. dude star wars will waste star trek. i want you to name one species that can kill a jedi.

11.1%
  3. my most expspensive purchase was and still is paying my buddy 1 grand to make me a replica vader sui

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. i bought kotor at the end of dec. the one i got says it can be on xbox live. im to poor to aford xbo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. my room is small. had to get my buddys to help me tear down the walls and rebuild my room. cause i

22.2%
  6. i admit ep1 was good but it did suck a tiny bit.

11.1%
  7. i went to a toy show 4 months ago this guy had a huge r2d2 cooler. the actual shape of the droid. he

11.1%
  8. i wanna see a werewolf type jedi in ep3. just imagine that a jedi part human part wolf and has wolf

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. what if padme gets force choked and hits her head and while she gives birth

11.1%
  10. heck the reason why i dont spell good any more is because of back yard wrestling.

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eager_Beaver

Eager_Beaver Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2004
  2. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    how can you pick just one? each choice is more mind boggling than the last. each choice has its own charm to it. its own ambiance if you will. i had to go with the backyard wrestling one because of the improper use of the word "good". it reminded me of Zoolander.

3. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Personally, I liked the one where he talked about breaking his co-worker's nose for talking about his non-girlfriend. Also another thread in the Collecting forum where he mentioned punching someone in the shoulder and breaking their collarbone.

Those were cool. Please never come to a meeting. For the childeren's sake.

EDIT: I just wanted to say, that all of these posts are actually posts of his. [face_laugh] I thought Eager (whoever's sock that is) was making them up! LOL, I love the one about the R2-D2 cooler... LMAO.

Oh, and he can pay $1000 for a Vader suit, $975 for a lightsaber, and $420 for a R2-D2 cooler, but he's too poor to pay for X-Box Live? Right, man.

Just wait until you get that record label for your rap album. Then you'll finally be able to afford X-Box live. Think of it!

4. Eager_Beaver

Eager_Beaver Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2004
    I've got those too, but there wasn't enough room. Those will go up against the winner of this poll.

5. Le_Penguin

Le_Penguin Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    This guy's either some kid in desperate need of a clue, or he (she?) is the Andy Kaufman of socks.

Rabid__Wolverine, we're not laughing _at_ you. Nor are we laughing _with_ you. I guess we're sorta laughing _near_ you.

Whatever the case, don't stop a-postin'. You lower the bar for all the other freaks on these boards (Sithy and even Peaches are in your debt for being able to stand on your shoulders and climb out of the social sewers.)

-Le Penguin,
    bewlidered and loving it

6. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    You would think he'd be tall enough for me to climb up.

DAMN YOU RABID!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.