Waco, TX What's your favorite scary movie?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Amidala Starkiller, Oct 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master

star 6
    Happy Halloween Bounty Hunters!

For my money it's Halloween. Joe and I are watching the Halloween marathon on AMC.

Did you know that Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee were both asked to play Dr. Loomis.
  2. DARTHGOON Jedi Youngling

star 3
    THE LOST BOYS has been and will always be my favorite!
  3. Jedi_Kristen Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Is the Lost Boys a horror movie? I guess. I don't know my favorite but I know the Exorcist scared the hell out of me. I was watching it in the theater with my eyes half closed for the last thirty minutes and my nails dug into the skin of a friend. Also, that face, the one of the devil, just freaked me out.
  4. Xanatos12 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    lost boys was pretty cool(my favorite vampire was Bill)and I wanted to watch that marathon but all they had was the tv version of Predator II, and I loved the Exorcist I laughed my [edit] off when she was floppin all over the bed goin "mmakke iittt stttop!",it's hard for me to pick a fovirte since I was into hoor movies during the 80's and early 90's as I am into SW now but I would have to say Rose Mary's Baby that movie is just plain [edit](and extremely awesome, and most [edit] scene would have to be the sea of impaled angels in Prophecy I.

DJ edits: You have been warned before about using improper language.
  5. Flashbacca Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, I do not generally watch alot of horror movies so I will abstain from this vote :D
  6. Darth_Mauled Jedi Youngling

star 3
    the Spice Girls movie... ;)

But seriously,the first Friday the 13th scared me pretty good. I have to agree on the Exorcist also.
  7. Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master

star 6
  8. BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I don't know the name of it, but it did scare the poop out of me when I was a kid. It was on the Saturday Matinee on the local channel when I was living in Houston. I was at a friend's house and it was on. There was this little pygmy statue that had on some necklace that made it come alive. It sawed thru the lady's door and cut her phone line and then killed her. I only saw a little bit, but it scared the crap outta me.

I didn't think that Rosemary's Baby was that scary. I thought it was kinda lame, as well as the Exorcist. But then again, I was at least 19 when I saw RmBaby and I was 26 when I saw the Exorcist.

I hear the Ring is pretty damned scary. Hafta find someone to go see that one with...
  9. Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master

star 6
  10. DARTHGOON Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Somehow I knew john was jack nicholson,LOL!!!!!!!
  11. jango-joe1 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    A movie that always scared me as a kid was "Troll"

But my favorite scary movie has to be Halloween...it's the suspense and the most creepiest music ever.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.