What's your first memory of the Classic Trilogy?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by AmazingB, Nov 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyZ Jedi Master

star 4
    I was 5 when first saw ESB- I remember only the dark corridors of Cloud City where Luke and Vader fought... I knew that something big happened there, but I did not remember the characters at all- of course all came back after seeing ROTJ for the first time :D
  2. rodan70 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Watching The Empire Strikes Back on NBC. I wish someone new the date it came out. Also watching Return of the Jedi on NBC
  3. UCLAJediMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    very easy forme....

watching threepio and artoo shake as the corvette is rocked by turbolasers from the SD.

"there'll be no escape for the princess this time."

i love that line, my first memory.
  4. little_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    my first memory is when Vader came in and was choaking that person I was so scared I ran to my brother for safty.

now Vader is my favorite Character. :)
  5. MandalorianJango Jedi Knight

star 1
    My first memory was when I was four and remembering how much I liked Darth Vader. (I watched ANH non-stop when I was four and it remains my favorite episode in OT.
  6. Obi-Ted_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I was first introduced to Star Wars through the Kenner action figures. My brother took me to see TESB during it's 1982 re-release I believe. I thought I was so cool because he knew I played with the toys and he was asking me questions about the movie. Who's that? What's that called? I thought it was awesome that I could answer all those questions and it was the first time either one of us had seen the movie. He was much older than me too.

I know I watched ANH on HBO at my friends house previous to that, but playing with the toys and going to see TESB in the theatre in 1982 are the first thoughts that always come to my mind when I try to think of my first Star Wars experience. Those were the days.
  7. smallpaul Force Ghost

star 3
    I saw ANH about a week after it was released. I was 5. I remember certain images like Vader showing up on the Tantive IV in the beggining. I also saw it a month or so latter when my parents took me to watch "The Apple Dumpling Gang" at the drive in. I sat in the back of the Toyota hatchback and watch ANH on the screen behind us. Even without any sound I was mesmorized.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.