Whats your IQ???

Discussion in 'Memphis, TN' started by TheDarknessX, Dec 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDarknessX Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hey its time to wake these sleeping boards!

I found these IQ tests on Emode.com and all you have to do is register with them to take the test and get your score! They offer to sell you an IQ report of your results but whatever! These were pretty cool!

The Classic IQ Test

The Super IQ Test

What did you score on each?

I got a 126 on the Classic IQ Test and 117 on The Super IQ Test... What does this score mean?

2. Ima_Toydarian Jedi Knight

star 1
    I tried one of them the other day and got a 136. I think Tim said he got around a 139. Not sure what the #'s mean. I'm guseesing since we can all dress and feed ourselves they're not too low!
  3. Clark_W_Griswold Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yep, I got a 139 on one not too long ago.

I did another one when I was in college. I got a 200 on it. Of course, I'm not so sure the results were accurate- You had to use a crayon and playdough.

4. TheDarknessX Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Uhmm... you cant score higher than 140 so you guys are off the charts! Did you try these IQ tests? These are the most accurate on the web... Try it!
  5. Ima_Toydarian Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yep- I did the Classic one on Monday. No crayons or playdough, though!
  6. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    126 on the Classic. My mom said that I scored a 130-something as a kid in school, though. My brain cells have been replaced by gray hairs, LOL.
  7. WonderPants Jedi Knight

star 3
    Isn't it more to do with prolonged exposure to the Wiggles (I still have nightmares about them singing "I'm a Happy Pirate" and the like) and Spongebob Squarepants? ;)
  8. Ima_Toydarian Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think I hit in the 120's or so back in high school. That test had puzzels! I think most of my I.Q . is taken up with stupid trivia!!! Lord knows I suck at geography and couldn't pass a math test to save my life- heck, I can't even balance my check-book most months!
  9. Ellen_Griswold Jedi Knight

star 1
    That's it! That's it!

NICKELODEON DID THIS TO ME!!!!!
  10. Ima_Toydarian Jedi Knight

star 1
    Better than some of the 'reality' tv that's on! I could feel my I.Q. dropping when I watched 'The Simple Life'! And I can't get that $%#*ing 'Green Acres' theme outta my head!
  11. rhonderoo Former Head Admin

star 9
    Congratulations, rhonda!
    Your IQ score is 129

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions ? mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

[Emma yell] I AM A WORD WARRIOR!!!! [/Emma yell] [face_mischief]

(read: I suck at Math!) I am definitely right-brained!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.