What's Your Most Precious Star Wars Collectible or Item?

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay, FL' started by codemaker, Jan 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codemaker Force Ghost

star 2
    I'll start first. Mine is my Lucas Figure.
  2. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    That's one of mine too!! The other is my life sized Yoda that lives in the big box in my living room...then there is my R2 cooler...whom I do talk to once and a while???? Oh well, you know what I mean.
  3. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Is that before or after you hit the Jade Yoda Pipe?
  4. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    that is a collector's item and stays in pristeen condition!!!
  5. Neszis Jedi Master

star 4
    I like this ring trinket I got. My.....prreeeciousssssss...

Oh, c'mon, you were just begging for it!

I would say my original STAR WARS ADVENTURE GAME (IE Star Wars RPG) is my favourite, although I haven't used it in years.

~Neszis~
  6. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    The memory of being one of the 1st waves of fans who saw the very first Star Wars movie. And making out with my 1st husband in the drive watching it.

My Zam Wesell action figure.

My 2 Star Wars Lexicons that I just got with all the pictures of costuming.

7. codemaker Force Ghost

star 2
    I forgot about my R2 Watercooler...well ok that's another fav. Good one Nez...LOL
  8. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Mine would have to be my self made better Sand-Troopers and Clone Troopers also all of my Bounty Hunters, I only buy the 12" figuers so they are really cool.
  9. ks1701 Jedi Padawan

My collector's edition Movie scripts for the Classic Trilogy
  10. codemaker Force Ghost

star 2
    Ok, my new fav are my 2 Lucas figure prototypes.Had to trade tons of stuff to get em.
  11. Gov_Jade Jedi Knight

star 1
    My slightly (oh my god what was I thinking when I was a pre-teen pubescent) played with origianl Millenium Falcon! ;-)
  12. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    My very used 1980 Bespin Luke and Bepsin Leia action figures, chipped paint and all.

Hey, I was a kid and I played with them alot. ;)
  13. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, yes lots of you folks were kids, but I started playing with them as an adult, after I gave them to my friends kids!!! Geesh! I hope I never grow up...it would be too stuffy and a very boring exsistance!!
  14. Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist

VIP
    star 4
    Mine would be my Don Post Vader mask. Yeah, I just got the MR FX Vader saber, and I'm digging the CloneTrooper and all Clone Wars figs- but that was something I wanted for a long time.

After that it would be my Millenium Falcon, catina playset and figures, and OT storybooks from when I was a kid.
  15. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    My 12" Zam and my 2 SW Encylopedias. I saw another at Borders that I want that has even more details but the budget is limited and my library is getting very full with the small action figures I've begun to collect.

I saw my 1st SW movie "A New Hope" when I was 17, but I didn't get my 1st SW action figure until I was well past 30.

Oh and my heart belongs to Luke...no Han....wait...Luke...Han...oh...I can't decide...I love them both.
  16. Trooper84 Jedi Padawan

right now, im gonna have to go with my fans choice concept stormtrooper figure.
  17. Trooper84 Jedi Padawan

wait wait wait, out of everything i have, my master replicas Darth Vader lightsaber, which i dust, twice a day
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.