main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What's Your Most Precious Star Wars Collectible?

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Feb 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Saw this on another board and thought this might be fun and a way for everyone to get to know each other a bit better. You can also list other items in the following catagories.

Most Precious
    Wierdest
    First
    Latest
    Hardest To Find
    Still Seeking
    Item you'd most like to see made
    SW Celeb encounters

2. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    This is a good idea Don. Here is my list:

Most Precious: 13 Star Wars Autographs
    Wierdest: Taco Bell Pogs
    First: Truce At Bakura Book
    Latest: Boba Fett Unleashed
    Hardest To Find: Lightsaber & Wedge Antilles Lithograph
    Still Seeking: I have 8 of the Unleashed series - I would like to collect them all.
    Item you'd most like to see made: More Bounty Hunter Unleashed!
    SW Celeb encounters: Iasa, Boba Fett, Aurra Sing, Admiral Piett, Admiral Ozzel, Chewbacca, Logray, Nien Nunb, Aayla Secura, Barris Offee, Plo Koon, and Aaron Allston

3. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Where's your list Don?

Most Precious: My Entire 1st Edition Book Collection (I've got 'em all)
    Wierdest: Darth Vader ChapStick
    First: Star Wars Record Carrying Case
    Latest: Custom Made Lightsaber (thanks Master Kel)
    Hardest To Find: 1stEd Hard Back of "Star Wars: The Adventures of Luke Skywalker"
    Still Seeking: X-Wing Dangler & "My other Car is a X-Wing" bumper magnet (used to have one)
    Item you'd most like to see made: Origonal Trilogy on DVD in origonal format. No extra stuff.
    SW Celeb encounters: Nien Nunb, Admiral Mottie, Barris Offie, and Captain/Admiral Piett

4. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Most Precious: X-Large Matters of the Force Biker Scout on Speeder Bike
    Wierdest: Taco Bell Watto rubber cup topper, Destroyer Droid Motion Sensor.
    First: Paperback Heir to the Empire series
    Latest: Star Wars Pez dispensers of Vader stormtrooper
    Hardest To Find: Complete Star Wars Decipher CCG collection cards since they don't make them anymore.
    Still Seeking: Foil Darth Maul with Lightsaber CCG
    Item you'd most like to see made: I agree, More Bounty Hunter Unleashed!
    SW Celeb encounters: Iasa, Boba Fett, Aurra Sing, Admiral Piett, Admiral Ozzel, Chewbacca, Logray, Nien Nunb, Aayla Secura, Barris Offee, Plo Koon, and Aaron Allston

5. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Most Precious: My 12inch Vinyl Darth Vader Figure. However, at one time it was my 10inch ROTJ Luke that went with the figure but my brother broke him 6 years ago. RIP Luke :(
    Wierdest: Star Wars Pillow, from Episode II
    First : First Set of Star Wars Movies
    Latest : Han Solo Unleashed, Padme Tattooine Visit, and my Emperor Costume. Those Rebels don't stand a chance! :)
    Hardest To Find : Royal Guardswear
    Still Seeking : Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader Throne Room Duel, Saga Figures.
    Item you'd most like to see made : Interactive C-3P0 to go with my Interactive Artoo Unit.
    SW Celeb encounters : Too Many to name but I'll list a few down here. Nien Numb, Admiral Piett, Admiral Ozzel, Boba Fett, Alan Ruscoe, Admiral Motti, Aalya Secura, Barriss Offree, Mike Quinn and others.

6. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Oops, I misspelled Motti...

7. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Jumping cities by the speed of dial up!!! Oh yeah!!

Most Precious: Master Replicas /Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker light sabers
    Wierdest: episode 1 plastic cups and plates set
    First: X-Wing fighter with C-3PO in 77 before I saw the movie! (Thanks Grandpa!!)
    Latest: Clone trooper and Luke Hoth Unleashed
    Hardest To Find: Count Dooku Unleashed
    Still Seeking: Chewbacca and Dooku unleashed and my set is complete!!
    Item you'd most like to see made: Master Replicas Biker Scout Blaster!!!
    SW Celeb encounters: None...EXCEPT ALL THE FINE INDIVIDUALS I"VE MET ON THE BOARDS THAT KEEP THE SAGA ALIVE!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE REAL STARS IN THIS WAR!!!

8. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Most Precious: Limited Edition & Autographed International Video Key Art Chromart Set - It was the first SW item my wife ever surprised me with.
    Weirdest: I don't find them weird, but people always comment on my Sigma porcelain SW figures because of their "cherubish" faces.
    First: R2-D2 and C-3PO were the first two figures I got as a kid. Of course, back then they weren't collectibles, they were toys! :)
    Latest: Clone Wars Animated Asajj Ventress
    Hardest To Find: Probably none of it with ebay available, but I'll go with my 15th Anniversary ESB Boba Fett mylar poster which I eventually got Jeremy Bulloch to autograph.
    Still Seeking: Always seeking (at a reasonable price) an original Revenge of the Jedi movie poster.
    Item you'd most like to see made: I'll go with jkg_vader on that one - the original trilogy on DVD.
    SW Celeb encounters: Kenny Baker, Bruce Boa, Phil Brown, Jeremy Bulloch, Ken Colley, Anthony Daniels, Warwick Davis, Carrie Fisher, Julian Glover, John Hollis, Nalini Krishan, Richard LeParmentier, Peter Mayhew, David Prowse, Michael Sheard, Billy Dee Williams, Aaron Alston, Kathy Tyers, Dave Wolverton, Timothy Zahn, Michael Stackpole, Dave Dorman, Kevin J. Anderson, Rebecca Moesta, Barbara Hambly, and numerous other artists and comic contributors that I can't remember.

9. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Still Seeking : Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader Throne Room Duel, Saga Figures.

UD - saw a Throne Room Luke at Greenville Walmart on Friday night. If you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll try to snag it for you before it disappears.

10. ObiWannaChewwU

ObiWannaChewwU Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2004
    Well it seems I'm the "new" guy so I'm responding to this thread as directed :)

Most Precious/ I would have to say my Empire Strikes Back story book with 45 record. It's the only original thing I have left from my childhood.

Wierdest/ I dunno...I find all of my stuff cool.

First / My first toy was Vaders Tie Fighter, and a R2-D2 figure(wish I still had it :(

Latest/ The animated clone war series...found them all excpet the clone trooper at Target. Waves 1 and 2.

Hardest To Find/ Right now it's the Jabba wave.

Still Seeking/ Carded Jorg, any of the "silver" figures.

Item you'd most like to see made/ Unleashed Windu, Unleashed Mara Jade (never happen).

SW Celeb encounters/ none :( But I did meet the Beastie Boys. LOL

11. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Welcome ObiwannaChewU. Have fun, this is a great group and if you need any help, just ask.

Jedi Master Kel
    (The Archangel)

12. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Most Precious: That would have to be my collection of vintage Star Wars figures, Autographed figures and pics, and my AFA graded Star Wars figures.

Weirdest: That's a hard one... I guess my Applause cups shaped like characters heads and a Star Wars "Action Kit" that has a frisbee, kite and yo-yo in it.

First: Luke Skywalker in X-Wing gear figure and Electronic X-Wing, Cloud Car and Boba Fett.

Latest: Graded Silver Boba Fett and Boba Fett: Pit of Carkoon figure.

Hardest To Find: Theater Edition Jedi Luke.. Back before I had my computer and Ebay, I searched high and low in 2 states for one.

Still Seeking: Sliver Anniversary Darth Vader, Unleashed Clone Trooper

Item you'd most like to see made: Unleashed Mara Jade would be awesome! Clone Trooper Armor and Helmets (501st Quality)

SW Celeb encounters: Chewie, Boba, Aurra, and Aayla. Timothy Zahn (Star Wars Novels)

13. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Well, I have a new one that has moved into my most precious item.... and its the 12 back Luke Skywalker. Its even unpunched! :)

14. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Most Precious - Picture of me in my Royal Guard outfit at the Raleigh Christmas Parade shaking hands with my son, who was in the crowd (lucky picture), Harrison Ford Autograph and my autographed homemade 3.75" Admiral Ozzel figure.

Weirdest - Collection of SW Pez

First - 70's/80's SW action figures including 12" Luke and Darth Vader

Latest - 3.75" Ralph McQuire (sp?) Stormtrooper

Hardest to find - Harrison Ford (Chance encounter, thanks mom)

Still Seeking - Meeting Carrie Fisher and getting her autograph, also would like a lifesize X-Wing

Item you would most like to see made - All paper back SW books republished in hardback

Star Wars Celeberty Encounter - Harrison Ford, Peter Mayhew, Jeremy Bullock, Michonne Bourriague, Alan Ruscoe, Mike Quinn, Amy Allen, Michael Sheard, Rusty Goffe, Mike Edmonds, Richard LaParmentier, Nalani Krishan, Kenneth Coley, Aaron Allston (Soon to meet Tim Zahn, R.A. Salvatori (sp), and Michael Stackpole at StellarCon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.