main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA What's Your Pirate Name?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Dread_Pirate_Mara, Sep 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dread_Pirate_Mara

Dread_Pirate_Mara Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2003
    Here is a quiz to find out your pirate name.

Pirate name quiz

I was "Mad Anne Flint"... I much prefer the Pirate name I gave myself though.

2. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    Your pirate name is:

Bloody Davy Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

3. micdavis

micdavis Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    Your pirate name is:

Dread Pirate Kidd

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

4. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    My pirate name is:

Black Sam Kidd

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

5. DarthNightwing

DarthNightwing Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2003
    Mine is "Iron Jack Kidd". Hmmm....the Iron Jack part suit me well, thought I hate the Kidd one. :p

Arrrrr!! Where is the Dread Pirate Mara? I ought to fight her in a duel, matey. Me Iron Jack is iron & all. Arrrrggghh!! [face_devil]

6. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Bloody William Kidd

Why are we all Kidds? Are pirates inbreeders? This is disturbing news to me. I've long held that inbreeders are everyone's problem.

7. Volntyr

Volntyr Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2002
    Your pirate name is:

Captain Tom Kidd

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Geeze, we must be a large family of Kidd's here...

8. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Iron Jenny Bonney

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

I likes me name on the Pyrate board: Capt Grey. ;)

9. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    some more talk like a pirate day humor, from topfive.com:

The Top 25 Things to Say at Work on Talk Like a Pirate Day

25> "No cover sheet on your expense report? Prepare yerself to be walking the plank, matey."

24> "Hop to it, dogs: Thar be leftover catering booty in the break room for plunderin'."

23> "Sixteen men an' a copier mess -- yo, ho, ho and a bottle of toner."

22> "Avast, men! Get a telescope full of the doubloons on *that* vessel."

21> "I'll be keelhaulin' the next one of ye what leaves ye filthy Tupperware in the break room sink!"

20> "Arrr, matey, have your parrot call my parrot and we'll one day partake of noontime grub together."

19> "No, Bob, I will not 'shiver your timbers.' I will, however, call my attorney."

18> "To arms, me lads! The spoils of the snack machine shall be ours, to each in a fortieth share!"

17> "Me cell phone fell deep into Davy Jones' locker! Nobody flush... I'll go get me hook."

16> "Save that last donut for me, unless ya care to feel the cold steel of my hook hand up yer arse, matey."

15> "Be that a peg leg, or arrr ye just happy to cast yer eyes upon me?"

14> "Fax ahoy, mateys!"

13> "Avast! A Team Builders meeting off our schedule's port bow! Scuttle yer productivity, mateys, and prepare to be bored-ed!"

12> "No increase in me pay? Arrr, boss, let me tell ye where ye can store that hook!"

11> "Hold that elevator, ye whoreson bilge rat!"

10> "Ye bent my ear with yer lubberly questions WITHOUT tryin' a reboot first? Arrr! It's the plank for you, ye mangy cur... and thank ye for calling
    Microsoft Tech Support!"

9> "Arrr, load the Canon, wench, and collate me copies!"

8> "Avast, ya scurvy knave! Brave be ye, for certain, but arrr ye willin' ta die fer that parking spot?"

7> "Twenty paces past the Magic Fountain of Water... bear ye left past the Chamber of Meetings... and a minute's voyage down the Great Carpeted Hallway... the
    unisex bathroom'll be on yer port side."

6> "Aye, if it's a large treasure chest and amazin' booty ye seek, fix yer gaze upon the receptionist."

5> "Boss, I'll be borrowin' a coupla doubloons from petty cash fer some Ho Ho's and a bottle of rum."

4> "Aaaarrrrrghhh! Who among us floated the air mead?"

3> "Arrr! I've arrr!anged for Arrr!lene in
    arrr!chives to send up that arrr!ticle on
    arrr!bitration."

2> "Avast, ye demon copy machine! Taste the wrath of my arse!"

and Topfive.com's Number 1 Thing to
    Say at Work on Talk Like a Pirate Day...

1> "Arrr, I have made note of yer demands and I have but one question for ye: Will ye be wantin' slivers o' potato fried in the popular French style with that?"

[ The Top 5 List www.topfive.com ]
    [ Copyright 2003 by Chris White ]

10. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    I am the Dread Pirate Roberts #73249.

I have the T-shirt to prove it.

Ask me about franchise oppurtunities in your area.

:D

11. Dread_Pirate_Mara

Dread_Pirate_Mara Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2003
    /\ Avast Matey! A friend suggested I put that in my signature. ;)

Here is a website full of pirate links:

Pirate links

12. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Captain Sam Cash

13. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    /\ I like that pirate name, at least you weren't a Kidd. ;)

14. DarthNightwing

DarthNightwing Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2003
    Thank a lot now, Linda. You just hurt my feelings on you saying you prefer someone who is not "Kidd". And you seeing it "Iron Jack Kidd" for me.

*go to a corner bawl his eyes out* :( :p

15. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    To quote Triumph the Insult Dog.. I Kidd, I Kidd!

16. Arma_Geda-Mandalore

Arma_Geda-Mandalore Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    .....for me to poop deck on.

17. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_laugh] @ Teh Results Matey! 8-}

I am officially known as Dirty Roger Cash: You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr! :( :_|

18. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    haha here is mine:

Captain Bess Read

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.