main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx what's your political stance? take the quiz

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by jupitertronic, Sep 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    i'm not sure if this has been on this board before or not, but i found it on *some* messageboard one day and thought it was kinda neat. it's a really, really short test (like ten questions maybe), and it shows you where you rank (left, right, center, etc).

so i discovered i'm a libertarian. pretty cool, i think. feel free to take the test, too. no one has to post their results if they don't want to. i don't want to start any "my political blah blah is better than yours" kinds of fights, heh. but if you don't know what you are and are curious, here's your chance to figure it out. :)

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

2. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    Centrist
    Centrists favor selective government intervention and emphasize practical solutions to current problems. They tend to keep an open mind on new issues. Many centrists feel that government serves as a check on excessive liberty.

The highest percentage of people who have taken the quiz is Centrist over 30%.

3. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    I am on the border between Left-Liberal and Libertarian.

4. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Libertarian, though fairly close to Centrist.

Libertarian----------25.47 %
    Left-liberal----------19.20 %
    Centrist------------33.18 %
    Right-Conservative---8.55 %
    Authoritarian--------13.61 %

[BeginPropaganda]
    EDIT: If you answered Yes to the "End taxes" question you might be interested in this site: www.azfairtax.org
    [/EndPropaganda]

5. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Centrist

Like I needed this test to tell me :p ;)

Libertarian 25.47 %
    Left-liberal 19.24 %
    Centrist 33.28 %
    Right-Conservative 8.48 %
    Authoritarian 13.52 %

6. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    Libertarian
    Libertarians are self-governors in both personal and economic matters. They believe government's only purpose is to protect people from coercion and violence. They value individual responsibility, and tolerate economic and social diversity.

But I was on the border between that and Centrist.

And I believe the percentages are what people so far have gotten, not just the person taking it, right? Cause otherwise it would have had the highest percentage in Libertarian for me and not Centrist.

7. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    border of liberal and authoritarian. [face_plain]

whatever dude, if you say so. I'd barely even say that I *have* a "political philosophy* lol.

8. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    im a centrist.

9. aztrooper0013

aztrooper0013 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    Feh...This thing is crap.

I know I'm a Gun-Toting, meat-eating Conservative, and this idiotic thing says I'm a Centrist?

Plus the very few questions they ask are pretty damn vague and can't possibly indicate anyone's true political feelings, let alone what party they should belong to.

10. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    that's true. i just haven't seen a better quiz (or even any other quiz on the subject) and i thought it was interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.