What's your rating of AOTC from 1-10 (10 being the hightest and 1 the lowest)?

Discussion in 'Attack of the Clones' started by Obi-Gon_Jinnobi, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar17swgirl Chosen One

star 7
  2. Kueller Jedi Master

star 4
    however 3.5 out of 4 would translate into a scale of 10. i would say about 8.75 out of 10. hehe. it should go up this afternoon which is when i will see it two more times. the rating is so low(relatively anyway) because i was spoiled rotten. as you can see, i have changed my ways.

see you at the movies, again.
  3. THEDUKE Jedi Knight

star 2
    I would have to give this movie a 10 on my first viewing. I was in sheer bliss for most of the movie and still am getting giddy thinking about it 11 hours later. Empire will always hold a special spot in my heart but this was by far the most entertaining SW movie IMO.
  4. Coachkenobi Jedi Padawan

Still not on a level with the first three. lucas is not really a great screenplay writer (the reason ESB is so good). The sections with Anakin and Amidala were poor at best. Worst "love story" I've ever seen, especially the "you complete me" vein of trite, clichéd lines, etc. Very poor. Scenes with kenobi were good, but the FX really got in the way of the story. CGI humanoids still look very rushed and don't adhere to the laws of physics. Yoda ruled. Count Dooku was only mildly villainous. Anakin, himself, was done well. You could see the journey to the Dark Side beginning. Thing w/ 3PO's head and TF droid body was worse that Jar-Jar :p End battle scenes kicked major butt though.

Overall, if ESB gets a 10, ANH gets a 9, ROTJ gets an 8, TPM gets a 4... I'd give AOTC a 6, maybe 7.

Don't really so much CGI effects Lucas!!!! "The Dark Side of the Force are they..."
  5. Assassin Jedi Knight

star 1
  6. Tibur55 Jedi Knight

star 1
  7. Emperor_Billy_Bob Chosen One

star 7
    Oh god, tomorrow night cannot come soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE IN ICELAND?!!! CURSE THE MILITARY
  8. Drunken Jedi Master Jedi Master

star 4
  9. The_Reek Jedi Knight

star 1
  10. Double_Sting Jedi Master

star 4
  11. Muppet Jedi Knight

star 1
    7. I really need to see it again to fully appreciate it.
  12. bribo_fett Jedi Padawan

i can't believe people are giving this Galactic Turd any rating over 2. it was horrible. i can't believe i missed sleep to see it. the worst acting of all of star wars movies. anakin is just a little whiney b*t*h. i can't see him becoming the powerful vader. i am so disappointed. anyone want to buy my star wars collectibles? lucas has lost it. he should let a competent director do the films.
  13. CaptainTypho Jedi Knight

star 1
  14. shredhed16 Jedi Padawan

I loved the love story, and it was a great movie overall. If anything, it was a bit too dark/sad for my tastes. Whereas Empire was dark and depressing, it had a lightness to it that was missing in AOTC. Nevertheless, an excellent movie!
  15. JOHN6370 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I give it a 8.95 out of 10....Lucas did a great job, but i think he was holding back for some strange reason. Maybe it is because i have read the book and wanted some of those cut scenes to be in the movie...Anyways good job lucas on a great movie..and the best movie of this summer so far....

.....This is my 2nd best starwars movie....just beating out ANH.....SO my list goes like this
    1:ESB - 10
    2:AOTC - 8.95
    3:ANH -8.75
    4:ROTJ - 8.5
    5:TPM - 7.25

I really don't see any SCI FI movie toping ESB....
  16. wild_karrde Chosen One

star 7
    I smell troll ....

Anyhoo, 10 out of 10. Contrary to what Comic Book Guy says, this was the Best Episode Ever.
  17. THEDUKE Jedi Knight

star 2
    Im just wondering how dark EP III is gonna be after seeing AOTC. AOTC was dark and at sometimes even violent. Yeh some of the love scenes were a little hooky but when Hayden had show his evil side he was PERFECT! This movie set the stage brillantly of EP III.
  18. KeithFranklin Jedi Knight

star 2
    10 ...As good a movie as ESB and more fun
  19. LadyWhilla Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't care what anyone says, this movie rocks. I give it a ten out of ten and a two thumbs up. It has everything that's supposed to be in a Starwars movie and more.
    Hayden is brilliant in his portrayal of Anakin's slide to the darkside. That look in his eyes after his mother dies is so creepy! It gave me chills. Anyone who doesn't like this movie can never be satisifed IMO.
    Way to go George!
  20. SuGGs Jedi Padawan

21. Darth-sennin Jedi Master

star 3
    8.5, like someone else said, spoilers kinda hurt the movie for me. It was really good, but not nearlly as exciting as it could have been.
  22. milaub Jedi Knight

star 1
    After seeing it twice, it's definitely a 9 or slightly above. The only reason it's not a 10 is because I have a really good feeling Episode 3 will blow us away even more.

Mike
  23. HarpuaFSB Force Ghost

star 1
    I would have to go with a 9. I was extremely spoiled and I absolutely loved it.

2nd best.
  24. Taun_We Jedi Knight

star 3
    7 or 8. Best Star Wars movie so far!
  25. DarthKnight Jedi Master

star 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.