What's your SW wish item?

Discussion in 'Calgary, AB' started by whisperjedi, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whisperjedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Mine would be, "The Power of the Force: Sprituality of the Force", it was a paperback published way back, it covers several religious perspectives. The paperback is very hard to find.
  2. b-wingmasterburnz Jedi Knight

star 3
    Mine would be one of those Force FX lightsabers, except a perfect replica made of Asajj Ventress' lightsabers?with the ability to be linked together in tan-graph mode. It doesn't exist, but hey it's a wish.
  3. echosevin Force Ghost

star 4
    A life size Han Solo frozen in carbonite - made from the actual mold from the movie. I'd seen it in one of the Insider issues from a few years back. It costs around $6000 US. I always thought it would look great haning in our dining room [face_laugh]

Or the life size X-wing - which comes in at a modest $100,000 (last seen on ebay).
  4. ShatirLavan Jedi Knight

star 3
    A fully functional Sorosuub Luxury Yacht, heavily modified with secret weapons emplacements of course.
  5. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    The ORIGINAL TRILOGY on DVD. Sure I have a few copies of laser disc transfers but the closest to true DVD quality is the Classic Edition which is a combo of the 2004 dvd and laser disc transfers. This de-specializes the 2004 movies to what it should have been.

6. DrHaggis Jedi Knight

star 3
    Kit Fisto Unleashed figurine, the proper size not the new little ones.

7. LEXIAL Jedi Knight

star 2
    I would like to get the Lego Jabba the Hut Palace with the Han in carbanite. Of coarse more Leia stuff and some of the SW encyclopedias. As well an autograph from Carrie Fisher or Mark Hamill. Those aren't easy or cheap to come by.
  8. Qui-Gon_Jean Jedi Padawan

I would love to see a Qui-Gon Unleashed as well as a Clone wars animated figure and a force fx lightsabre.
  9. veritate Jedi Knight

star 2
    The Darth Vader cake pan my aunt used to make my little brother's cake when we were kids.

And, in a perfect world, Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, Barriss, and Luminara galactic heroes. Let's aknowledge the few women there ARE in the universe.
  10. LEXIAL Jedi Knight

star 2
    That is an awsome idea Veritate! I am all for it. While were thinking of this they should also make a 12 inch Luminara to go with Bariss.
  11. BFett333 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd love a whole bunch of SW costumes....oh...wait..... [face_whistling] [face_batting]

Seriously though....I'd really love the Boba Fett Unleashed.....
  12. echosevin Force Ghost

star 4
    Dr. Haggis - I think you're wish is about to partially come true! Did you see the article on TFN about the SideShow 12 inch Kit Fisto being released?!! Wicked cool![face_dancing]

Qui_Gon_Jean - I believe Master Replicas IS releasing a Qui Gon Jin Force F/X saber later this year.
  13. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Heres the list of New Master Replicas stuff coming from there web site:

The wait is finally over! Below is a sneak preview of what you can expect to see from Master Replicas in 2006! Before we get to the details, we're doing a few things a little differently in response to all of our great customer feedback.

For our 2006 Star Wars product line, we are introducing our exciting new Collector's Edition line of Star Wars products. The Collector's Editions
    will be unlimited in production and are constructed with more standard materials. The Collector's Edition will include a custom stand (no cover) and Certificate of Authenticity. Initially, the Collector's Edition will only be available through our retail partners.

Of course we will continue to produce our Limited Edition line of Star Wars products, which will now only be available through www.masterreplicas.com. Edition sizes will be announced within 60 days of the product being placed on sale (no more waiting months to find out)! Plaques will be numbered and will feature the edition size (for example 1/2900). These will be the same Limited Edition value and quality that you are accustomed to: premium materials, display case with cover, numbered, plaque, prop story, Certificate of Authenticity, and most importantly, limited in quantity.

Signature Editions and Studio Scales will continue to be available both through www.masterreplicas.com and our retail partners. Occasionally we may offer our retail partners exclusive Limited Edition items.

Only Star Wars products will be available in Collector's Edition/Limited Edition versions for the time being

Now, for what you've been waiting for (Items on the 2006 product plan are subject to change or cancellation)

Star Wars

NEW! Collector's Editions (CE):

-Qui-Gon Jinn Ep I Lightsaber CE
    -Stormtrooper Ep IV Helmet CE
    -Boba Fett Ep VI Blaster CE
    -Darth Vader EpVI Lightsaber CE

Limited Editions (LE):

-Luke Skywalker Epiosde IV Lightsaber LE (retail partner exclusive)
    -Qui-Gon Jinn Ep I Lightsaber LE
    -Stormtrooper Ep IV Helmet LE
    -Boba Fett Ep VI Blaster LE
    -Boba Fett EpV Helmet LE
    -Darth Vader EpVI Lightsaber LE

Signature Editions (SE):

Luke Skywalker Episode IV Lightsaber SE

Studio Scale:

-Rebel Y-Wing Studio Scale

Poker Chips:

-Original Trilogy Star Wars Collectible Poker Chip Set

Scaled Replicas:

-Luke Skywalker Ep IV Lightsaber
    -Obi-Wan Kenobi Weathered Ep IV Lightsaber
    -Luke Skywalker Ep V Lightsaber
    -Darth Vader Ep V Lightsaber
    -Anakin Skywalker Ep II Lightsaber
    -Stormtrooper Ep IV Blaster
    -Han Solo Ep V Blaster
    -Boba Fett Ep VI Blaster

Force FX:

-Darth Maul Ep I Lightsaber Force FX
    -Obi-Wan Kenobi Ep III Lightsaber Force FX
  14. BFett333 Jedi Master

star 4
    OMG....they're makin' a Fett helmet...... [insert fainting emoticon here]
  15. Dooks Jedi Master

star 4
    Hard question but I would like the return of the jedi lunch box I had on my first day of school. It's blue with luke pointing a blaster at Jabba but all you really see is him pointing the blaster and some back ground characters with the gammorean guard reaching for luke.

And if anyone needs any master replicas let me know :)

Dooks
  16. ima_clone Jedi Padawan

i need the MR Vader epIII helmet.. if only it wasnt $900.00
  17. veritate Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oo! I thought of another SW wish Item...

Obi Wan Kenobi. Here. In my house. He just rocks all out! :cool:

That is all.
  18. SHAAK_GG Jedi Master

star 4
    I would like to get the Invisible Hand, Lego or Action Fleet, maybe even a big one like the Lego Star Destroyer.

19. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Veritate are you talking Ewan or Alec. Cause if it's Alec your scaring me. Ewan I could understand.
  20. Vadersmistress66 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'll take Anakin, Episode III, yes sir, i would love to have him.
  21. Darth_Corro Jedi Master

star 2
    I would like to find all my classic Kenner figures. I had them in a box in my Aunt's crawl space. I went back there a couple of times, but to no avail...sigh.

My other wish, which could come true if I worked on it would be my very own Stormtrooper armor. I think I'll check out the Badlands Garrison site right now and see if I can find anyone with a vacuum forming table.
  22. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    They are in the process of making a table (last I head) They can hook you up over at the badlands site with a contact.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.