main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD What's Your Zombie Plan?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Murder_Sandwhich, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murder_Sandwhich

Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    Picture This - An outbreak of a virus has occurred. The symptoms of the virus cause the infected to die with 24 hours of infections (being bitten by the infected) and then after death, to stand and attack the living. The people who are infected become Zombies. So what do you do when the Zombie Uprising happens? What's your ZOMBIE PLAN?

HOME
    I lock all the doors and windows. Even though this won't stop the dead, it will slow them down and warn me of their presence. I turn on all of the taps and block the sinks so that if the water lines are blocked/destroyed the survivors in my house will have water for a while. I get a small ladder and climb up into the roof with my family, food and supplies and knock the ladder down, so that I can't be followed. I cut holes in the roof over all of the rooms in the house, so just in case I need something in one of the rooms, I can get to it (as long as there are no zombies, of course.

On The Road (or if the house becomes compromised -
    If I'm in a car, I hightail it to a dock, get some supplies that will last me for a while, and steal a boat. Zombies can't swim, so we should be safe at sea.

At Work -
    At work I'm on the top level, which makes things alot easier for survivors, because zombies will have to use stairs or elevators to get up. I would deactivate the elevators, and turn both of the escalators on down, so that nobody can use them to go up. There is plenty of food on this level, so that's not going to be a problem. From there, I would make some sort of sign that says "Survivors Inside" and put that on the roof.

2. morgan-aleghieri

morgan-aleghieri Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    I'll get back to you when I've finished reading "The Zombie Survival Guide" and finish drawing up various non-sensical diagrams that are supposed to allude to my survival.

3. casual-jedi

casual-jedi Jedi Master star 4

May 6, 2002
    Plan A...
    [image=http://www.dix.army.mil/PAO/post05/post072905/images/Post0.jpg]
    Kevlar is the sHiZ.

4. BigBossNass1138

BigBossNass1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    2 words: Zombies Party.

[image=http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/muze/books/9781594974076.jpg]

(It's the Spanish title for Shaun of the Dead, for those who don't know.)

5. o__O

o__O Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2007
    ^ lol!!

My plan involves a worst case scenario when most of civilisation has been overrun by the undead.

Personally...I'm going to take control an Ocean liner and convert it into a self-sustaining colony, and stay away from the shore. Top floor would be converted to agriculture, and people would live in cabins and raise their families there.

Only times we would go to shore would be to get fuel for the engines, and maybe to get raw materials for our farming.

In peoples spare time they can watch DVDs, get a tan, and see the theatre :p

6. GoobaFish

GoobaFish Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    I have 37 different zombie plans!

...although 36 of the 37 plans I use MS's fresh corpse as bait, so that I can make my initial escape from the legions of the undead!

Seeing as though the Isle of Wight is already in use as a refuge from the Triffids, I'll find my way to An island somewhere...hmm, Fraser sounds good (lots of scandanavian backpackers there! [face_whistling] ).

7. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    Oi!

I'm rather liking Marvs idea of the ocean liner...although the probability of someone coming aboard infected and wiping out the whole ship is plausible. Seeing a whole Lord of the Flies scenario occuring out to sea though. MY SHIP..NO MY SHIP!

I think I'd take off to the treehouses at Montville, knock down the access and spend the duration in the spa and watching movies whilst Simon Pegg saves the world.

Although the alternate plan of faking zombieism seems interesting and doable if needed in the short term.

Why are we discussing this again????

8. Magnus_Darcrider

Magnus_Darcrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 2005
    The first step in any effective Zombie Plan is The Bug Out Bag. Its what you take with you when you have to run immediately.

I actually have to adjust my zombie plan as people have moved, so we need to organise a new staging area.

Be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider

9. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    ..we do all know that the zombie uprising is unlikely..right??

You people are weird!!! :p

10. Magnus_Darcrider

Magnus_Darcrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 2005
  11. NeecH

NeecH Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2003
    Is the 37th plan the one where you knowingly infect yourself just so that you can eat MS' brains?

I figure that the zombies will eventually win out based on sheer numbers so I'm happy to jump in on some of that win on the ground floor...

12. sith star

sith star Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2000
    I own numerous wepons and am a excellent hunter and dead shot so I would just head out to the bush and let them come to me. zombies and terrorism dont scare me for I have been married!
    as for food and supplies my cabin on our property has enough for several people to live in relative comfort for some time.

13. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    I presume you sleep SS. And you can't shoot 100 zombies at once. ;)

14. sith star

sith star Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2000
    as a matter of fact I dont sleep very well at all. :p
    but that is unrelated to my mental problems.............or is it ?

15. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
    HOME
    Well the living don't come to visit why would the living dead think to come here? but long story short close the windows, doors and curtains and eat my way through the menagerie as need dictates.

On The Road Attach a cow plow to the front of the corolla and just Drive

At Work -
    How would I know there had been a zombie attack? How would I tell the difference?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.