main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Whats's your most prized SW collectible (toy, prop, costume, etc)?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Paul_B, Nov 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul_B

Paul_B Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2001
    I'd have to say that for me, it's my newest saber prop... a stainless steel Obi Ep1/2 saber. It is so nice! A close second would be one of my Graflex replica Anakin sabers (just got those too... ANH and ESB styles) ;)

PB

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Well, for me to do this fairly I would have to go through all of my stuff, because there is always a couple things I forget I have. I do not have the time for that at the moment. It is quite a chore. I will just pick the top 5 things off the top of my head in no particular order and give a reason why.

ILM Employee Episode one Patch set of 9. Rarer of the ILM stuff for Ep.1
    Not sold to, but given to employees.

First print of Star Wars Novel, very near mint. Concept Art cover. I love first year non toy items. It does not get much earlier then this. First retail item.

Star Wars set crew equipment label. Has the early title "The Star Wars" on it as well as concept art?

Star Wars 20th century Fox Press/ID Badge
    Another early piece. Has early "Star Wars" Logo using the Funny Letter W.

Last but not least the Episode one Japanese Schick Razor Sticker set of 5. Try finding a set of these. This is the weirdest promotion I have ever seen for Star Wars. The weirdest I have seen involved Milk Bone Dog Biscuits or something like that, from the 80s. It was a Darth Vader sticker or something inside a box of Dog Biscuits. It is pictured in the first edition of Tomarts guide. At least Humans use Schick Razors.

Japan has all kinds of weird promos. At the Moment they are selling Cans of Corned Beef Labled Godzilla Meat, And Cans of Quail eggs labled as Mothra and Rodan Eggs. I can not wait to get those. Neat stuff.

3. jedi_lingster

jedi_lingster Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2001
    Being not into collecting everything that comes out with the SW name on it, I've only got a little bit of stuff. Mostly what I want...

My prized peice would be the "often used in my childhood" Death Star Playset. Complete with foam trash and Trash Monster. Everything on it still works, in fact, it's sitting on a shelf with my 30+ Stormtroopers.
    Or it would be the Troop Transport for the empire. I've still got to open it up and clean the motor for it so the sound plays again. My old TIE and Vader's TIE have thier sound back. Gotta do the same with the old falcon too.

4. Qui-GonJohn

Qui-GonJohn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2001
    I think i like my 12 back figures the best from the old series of figs .. especially Darth Vader because of the story behind finding him.

that and the props I have or the sabers and han's blaster.

J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.