Hi Whatup brethren!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by UncivilizedBlaster, Mar 15, 2014.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. UncivilizedBlaster Jedi Youngling

Long time Star Wars fan, used to be pretty active on the old official SW forums about 10 years ago under a different name.

Just got back into the forum game, and with the whole "new SW every year" quip they threw around, I figured things would start heating up again discussion wise, so here I am!

Looking forward to the brainstorming
  2. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome UncivilizedBlaster! :)

Then you have found the best place on the internet - especially the SW Ep7 spoilers allowed board should fit to you well. But don't forget to take a look around at the other boards as well. There are so many good ones, that it would be a shame, if you miss them.

Enjoy your stay and ask, if you have questions! :)
  3. Bazinga'd SWC/PT/ Spinoff Manager -Destroyer of Spam

Manager
    star 5
    Welcome @UncivilizedBlaster

You have joined at an exciting time, with the ramp up of Episode VII. We have a great bunch of people in these forums. Enjoy!.
  4. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Welcome to the JC! You've returned at an excellent time, as the others have said :) Are you all about spoilers or going spoiler-free?
  5. UncivilizedBlaster Jedi Youngling

These days spoilers are inevitable! They were back then as well. I'm just a sucker for info so I'll be looking in both places.
  6. Jedi General Gelderd Force Ghost

star 5
    Welcome to the forum, UncivilizedBlaster!

Hope you enjoy your time here - plenty of things going on for you to get stuck into straight away!

:D
  7. Pensivia Force Ghost

star 4
    Hello there, @UncivilizedBlaster...great username choice!

Just wanted to add my welcome. I think you'll find a lot to like around here. It's a friendly place with users of many different backgrounds and ages and you can find threads on pretty much anything and everything SW-related. Have fun and hope to see you around the boards!
    Last edited by Pensivia, Mar 21, 2014
Moderators: Skiara