main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Hi Whatup brethren!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by UncivilizedBlaster, Mar 15, 2014.

1. UncivilizedBlaster

UncivilizedBlaster Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2014
    Long time Star Wars fan, used to be pretty active on the old official SW forums about 10 years ago under a different name.

Just got back into the forum game, and with the whole "new SW every year" quip they threw around, I figured things would start heating up again discussion wise, so here I am!

Looking forward to the brainstorming

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome UncivilizedBlaster! :)

Then you have found the best place on the internet - especially the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/forums/star-wars-episode-vii-spoilers-allowed.10864/]SW Ep7 spoilers allowed[/link] board should fit to you well. But don't forget to take a look around at the other boards as well. There are so many good ones, that it would be a shame, if you miss them.

Enjoy your stay and ask, if you have questions! :)

3. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd The Man / Also Known as Bazinga'd star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Welcome UncivilizedBlaster

You have joined at an exciting time, with the ramp up of Episode VII. We have a great bunch of people in these forums. Enjoy!.

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC! You've returned at an excellent time, as the others have said :) Are you all about spoilers or going spoiler-free?

5. UncivilizedBlaster

UncivilizedBlaster Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2014
    These days spoilers are inevitable! They were back then as well. I'm just a sucker for info so I'll be looking in both places.

6. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome to the forum, UncivilizedBlaster!

Hope you enjoy your time here - plenty of things going on for you to get stuck into straight away!

:D

7. Pensivia

Pensivia Host of "The International Exchange" star 5 VIP - Game Host

Apr 24, 2013
    Hello there,UncivilizedBlaster...great username choice!

Just wanted to add my welcome. I think you'll find a lot to like around here. It's a friendly place with users of many different backgrounds and ages and you can find threads on pretty much anything and everything SW-related. Have fun and hope to see you around the boards!