main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Wheel of Time RPG

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Aug 27, 2002.

?

Wheel of Time RPG

Poll closed Sep 11, 2002.
  1. Yes I wanna

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. No I donwanna

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
  2. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Ok I hope this poll is more clear...I'd like you to tell me if you're interested in playing this RPG on a different night than Star Wars. If you vote yes, please tell me and also let me know if Tue., Thur., or Fri. nights work better for you. I will be GMing this game to start and then I will be taking turns with Inaen because I think he likes this series almost as much as I do.

Wheel of Time is a fantasy world with medieval weaponry and a magic type thing called the One Power. The world is massive and really interesting. The main bad dude is the Dark One who is escaping his imprisonment and has some really narly creatures that fight for him, some of which use the One Power. Its cool. I promise.

3. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I would love to play a good old fashioned swords and magic RPG. I haven't played one since high school. Though for me, at least for right now, none of those nights will work.

4. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Well i think it would be cool, however, with my current schedule i am freaking busy all the time, so I will not be able to attend any game unless otherwise noted.. PEACE OUT

5. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Dude....Im down and i cant wait to start.

I dont care who is all there. Im buying both Rpg books for WoT and will be ready to start this month..
    So come on everyone the only way to know how nice and comforting the water is, is by jumping in!!!!!1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.