main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Wheel of Time

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Morrigan_McKnight, Jun 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morrigan_McKnight

Morrigan_McKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002

Hi Everyone,

I am offering my Sul'dam gown for sale. ( from the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan) To take a look at it, I am currently on the front page of the Wheel of Time at DragonCon site (as last years winner) or go to the pic's and see contestent #6.

Here is the link: WheelofTime

Outfit includes:
    Bodice
    Skirt
    Cloak with removable lining

Discription as follows:
    > Modified 14th century gown. Dark blue textured fabric with red textured panels. Silver lightning belt appliques, hand made for project, total of 5 bolts on all pieces.
    > Bodice: fits 40" at bust, 25" sleeves from top of arm to wrist, seperating zipper up back, fully lined.
    > Skirt waist is 36" and is 44" long, zipper and hook in back for closure.
    > Buttonholes along skirt waistband to button to bodice.
    > Cape: deep hood, 50" from neck to floor in front and 54" neck to floor in back, arm holes. Includes blue removable lining that buttons at armholes and around hood, the button holes are in the outer layer so that it is undetecable that a lining can be added (hidden buttons)

Only one blemish - front left shoulder has a small fray that can easily be covered with a decorative pin.

Asking $500

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.