main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When all you have left... (A JA story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Eryce, Mar 25, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Knight Cara

Jedi Knight Cara Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2000
    More please.
    How cute. Keep it up.

2. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Rats, I thought she said this thread was next for an update mad.gif mad.gif

Please give us more!!!!!!!!

3. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    I'm sOOoOOo sorry about the lack of an update but I'm been really busy with uni life lately.. life will slow down in another day or two... will update then..

4. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
  5. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    To the tippy top.

6. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    Eryce trudges into her thread with a new post only to find it empty. Where have all the people gone?

The rays of the setting sun filtered through the blinds, painting the stark whiteness of the medical bay into a breathtaking canvas of fiery colours. There in a quiet corner of the room, by a plain simple medical cot, a man sat by the window. A child was clasped protectively against his chest, kept safe from the world and all its dangers. They were both asleep, the golden hue of the sun bathing them both with light.

That was how Healer Leona found them. A small smile curved her lovely lips, taking a few moments to soak in the scene before her, enjoying the aura of peace and love around her. This is what life all about. Sensing too good an opportunity to waste, she hurried to the drawer which kept her belongings and after rummaging around, fished out a holo-cube. Grinning to herself, she took a snapshot, her intention to capture the moment for all eternity.

Grinning to herself, she activated the holo-cube, sighing in wonder as the 3-D holo-picture came to life, feeling quite pleased with the results. It was the kind of picture that would bring tears to one's eyes with its sheer beauty, the tapestry of colors woven with the force of emotion that Qui-Gon obviously feels for the boy. It reflected love. Trust. Warmth. It was all there. It was Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

This is a perfect birthday present for Qui. I wonder if-

A sudden flutter of shadows shook her from her musings. Startled, she raised her head sharply, trying to find the source of disturbance. Everything seemed normal, the two were still fast asleep. Puzzled, she reached out with the Force but found nothing amiss. She shrugged and mentally chided herself. It was probably just her imagination playing tricks on her. But wait. There it was again. The light in the room darkened noticeably, flickering before returning to normal its golden tinge.

What's going on here?

She reached out again but sensed nothing out of the ordinary. The shadows in the room starting prancing around her, mocking her, daring her to catch them even as Master and Apprentice slept on. Fully alarmed now, she moved to wake Qui-Gon but before she could reach him, a sudden burning at her fingers grabbed her attention. The holo-cube. The source of darkness held in her hand. The glory of colors she had seen only minutes before in the holo-picture receded, leaving only a grayness with murkiness within its depths. The love and warmth captured in the picture bled away, even as the holo-cube grew hotter, replaced by deeper, darker emotions - pain, betrayal ? fear.

She dropped the holo-cube with a gasp of shock, falling from her grasp, smashing on impact with the floor. She could only watch as the holo-picture flickered before disappearing altogether as the cube shattered into fragments, the pieces scattering over the floor. What was whole was now?. broken.

"Leona?" A sleepy voice said her name, jerking her back to the present. Qui-Gon. "What's that noise?"

Leona opened her mouth, ready to tell him what she had seen but closed it again without saying anything. The room had returned to its cheerful state with no hint of malevolence, her earlier fright dissipating like mist under the sun. Just a few seconds after her experience and already she felt like it had been just a bad dream. She felt more than a little foolish, allowing shadows scare her like that. After all, if it there had been anything, Qui-Gon would have sensed it immediately, asleep or not. Yet.. it had all been so real.

You've been working too hard, Leona.

"Nothing, Qui." She forced a smile, turning her attention to the Jedi Master. "Clumsy old me dropped something again."

Qui-Gon smiled fondly at her before trying to straighten the kinks in his shoulders and back without disturbing his Padawan still wrapped in his arms. Obi-Wan made a grumpy sound of protest against the movement, tightening his hold on his Master's tunic.

"Hush, Padawan. I'm still here." Qui-Gon murmured comfortingly into his ap

7. OldSkippy

OldSkippy Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2000
    You've got more than one supporter!!!

It's just hard to keep up when updates are few and far between -- we'll all be rocketting out of the woodwork now you're back.

That was a great post by the way, eerie and guaranteed to keep us all guessing for a long time.

8. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    I'm still here, and I'm glad to see you've posted. That was good foreshadowing! Keep going!

9. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000

"MMmmrrrrmpphh?."

"Go back to sleep, Padawan." Qui-Gon hastened to say but green eyes were already opened, blinking sleepily against the light of the room.

"Master?" Obi-Wan sounded like he wasn't quite awake yet. "Wha-where?. Why are you carrying me?" The green eyes suddenly widened as he caught sight of Leona, his cheeks turning bright pink. Obi-Wan squirmed desperately in his Master's arms, horrified at his loss of dignity in front of a female. "Master, you can put me down now."

Master, Healer Leona's here!

Qui-Gon started laughing uproariously, his arms tightening around his Padawan's wriggling body, preventing him from leaving the circle of his embrace.

"Master!" Obi-Wan glared at his Master balefully. "Are you laughing at me?" Which only caused his Master to laugh even more.

Finally giving up on escaping his Master's clutches, Obi-Wan buried his head against Qui-Gon's chest in an attempt to hide his mortified expression from an amused Leona. "I fail to see what's so hilarious about humiliating me in front of Healer Leona." He pouted.

"Well, Padawan." Qui-Gon smirked, fondly ruffling Obi-Wan's short spiky hair. "And I fail to see why you should be embarrassed in front of a woman who has seen you in your diapers -"

"Master!" Leona could not see the boy's face but she noted that the tips of his ears were an interesting shade of red.

"- and Force only knows how many times she has seen you with only those drafty dressing which shows your little bott-"

"Master!!!" Obi-Wan wailed even louder from the vicinity of Qui-Gon's chest. "I should have stayed asleep?" He groaned softly which only served to crack Qui-Gon and Leona up, their laughter echoing in the medical bay as the sun set.

In the months to come, she would remember this day, with its golden sunlight, laughter and love, only to mourn its passing.

Iffy I know.. but I ran out of ideas... sorry...writer's block is a very bad thing!

[This message has been edited by Eryce (edited 06-10-2000).]

10. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Am I ever glad I had to swing by work this morning, I don't always get the opportunity to check on post over the weekend and look at what I find. I am so honored to have a post dedicated to little ole me I would not argue that I am your biggest fan, though I know there are many many more. These last post where, as I had no doudt they would be, fantastic!!!!!! A lot of mush with humor to boot, loved it lots!!!!

I hope darth writers block is cured soon, I have a feeling you are just being to critical of yourself. I would be thrilled beyond belief to see you post more on this or any of the wonderful threads you have going.

Now I am off to enjoy whats left of my weekend..... See ya all on Monday!!!!

11. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Hey, I'm still a supporter! This story is so cool. But what is going on with poor little Obi. Something creepy is definitely going on.
    ACKK! You must post more.

By the way I love that little bit of forshadowing you did on that last post.

12. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    Am I allowed to "up" my own thread?

13. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    You shouldn't have to up your own thread. We're here to do it for you, just continue to post.

Eryce, those posts were magnificient. What was she sensing? What happened to the holo-cube? What a horrific loss!

14. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
  15. Healer Apprentice Lina

Healer Apprentice Lina Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    Eryce that was an awesome couple of posts!
    I especially like the last part where Leona would remember the moment in the future and be sad about what happened. It makes me want to know what exactly DID happen.
    Please post again soon and let the readers know!

16. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Come on, up to the first page.

17. Nici-je

Nici-je Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2000
    I left my current state of lurkdom to reply to this!
    MORE!!!!! (please)

18. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Yeah! Two very excellent posts! I'm glad I finally have lots of time on the computer to read all of these updates on my favorite stories. Tomorrow is my day off! Goody! But it's also the day my sister is leaving. Nooooo!
    Anyway, please post more soon, I love this story!

19. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    here postie postie...

20. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    Ahh.. problem fixed

Now, on with the story..

[This message has been edited by Eryce (edited 06-15-2000).]

21. Keyla_Kenobi

Keyla_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2000
    POST! POST! POST! POST! PLEASEEEEE!!!

22. Digital Horizons

Digital Horizons Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2000
    "WHAT A LOAD OF DOG DROPPINGS"

ZOO has post some incredable Bulll**** on
    his scifi 3d website.

For this reason. I will now clear up

I have NEVER STOLEN or Taken Artwork
    with out geting permission first

There is NO STOLEN ARTWORKS ON MY WEBSITE

I challage anyone to call my website
    and email thoses 3d artists that have send
    and submitted there artworks and movies to us
    and see if i have not asked them for permission..

Zoo is a THUG!. a chlld having a fits of
    rage due to my website.

MY WEBSITE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE HIS !
    ah! white and black very creative! zoo

MY WEBSITE DOES NOT HAVE EVERY THING ZOO HAS
    if there are Artworks or movies on my site
    that zoo has.. then the reason for this is
    Bloody Simple.. THE 3D ARTISTS GAVE THEM TO ME to HOST
    on my website..

I asked zoo to end this School yard bullery
    and name calling. weeks ago. but i find hes still playing
    the thung, but posting on his website a PUBLIC WARNING TO ALL about me

There has been no "quote" Attempts to have
    artworks removed from my website WHY!
    its simple they are not STOLEN!

Also Banwith. and file linking
    more total bullcrap.

Shess. Lies!! Lies! and More Bloody lies

ZOO get your Facts RIGHT!! PAL!

Have you contacted the 3d artists on my website.
    NOW! TELL US ALL NOW Zoo.. "WHAT DID THEY SAY TO YOU".
    I bet they told you they had given me permission
    to host there files..

END THIS CRAP NOW!

Take your SLANDER REMARKS OFF YOUR WEBSITE

CALL MY WEBSITE AND CHECK OUT IF I HAVE
    WHAT ZOO CLAIMS TO BE STOLEN ARTWORKS!
    AND FILES THAT I HAVE NOT GOTEN PERMISSION
    TO HOST.

John Warner
    Director of *******
    The Independent CGI Sci-fi Filmmakers Alliance

THIS MESSAGE WILL BE DELETED IN 5 4 3 2 1
    To late zoo. they have seen it NOW!
    but you may ban this email account
    or ISP Number i'll just get another..

now will you end this, and delete your
    Message about me on your website.
    or do i have to go to your ISP and have
    them remove it for you.?.

-jw-

[This message has been edited by zoo (edited 06-16-2000).]

23. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    Uppers!

24. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Post soon. What do I have to do to make you post? Beg? Alright then. Please post, please I beg you, post.

Is that better.

25. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    To the top!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.