Discussion When can we expect casting news or plot details?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by Jason79, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason79 Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I'm still sorta in shock about the recent news. A new trilogy coming just when I was getting over the last hype train. If Episode VII is supposed to come out in 2015 Is there even enough time? That sounds awfully sudden for them to already be that close to releasing it. I assume the script has been finished for a while now.
  2. LANDOROCKS Jedi Padawan

I'd say leaks and news come as more people get involved and it's harder to keep a lid on stuff like plot, that won't be until pre-production starts which could be middle of 2013.

First thing that will be announced is tying a director to it - that will come early next year I'd say. Directors get booked out years in advance.

By the end of 2013 I'd say you will have the major roles cast.
  3. Jason79 Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I'm gonna be driving myself crazy trying not to get spoiled. I sooo want to know what's up but I also want to be surprised. Last time with the prequels we kinda knew where the plot was going but this time anything could happen.
    I sure wish I had a time machine so I could see how this all turns out in the end.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.