main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When changing the signal coming from the temple...

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by LilBastardAnakin, Sep 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andkiich

andkiich Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2005

They knew that Kenobi was alive because Utapau was BEFORE the confrontation on Mustafar.

They probably figured that Kenobi hid somewhere insignificant or was a founding member of the Rebel Alliance. But one Jedi was really nothing to them at that point.

2. El Kabong

El Kabong Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 28, 1999
    The problem here is - lets assume that the Jedi do indeed have a hideaway somewhere. Well, Anakin was a Jedi, and would just come stomp the place into the ground. And if the Rank and File jedi didnt know about it - just the council - then all the council had been wiped out by that point.

3. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Well that does not mean no other Jedi survived ROTS in they just died before the time of ROTJ. We could maybe see survivng Jedi in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series.

4. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    Bingo, Revan.

5. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Of course countless Jedi survived after RotS. It was stated as such in the film. By the time of ANH, only two remained, not immediately after RotS. Vader, who was only recently created in RotS, helped the Empire over the course of nearly two decades kill the remaining Jedi who at first missed out on being slaughtered on Coruscant but were killed over time due to the dilligence of the Empire and Vader.

6. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    ^^ Which is exactly what I hope the TV Series is about.

7. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I thought I had read somewhere that it would contain elements of that. It would have to as that is one of the primary activties taking place during this time.

8. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    For the films only, there were only two Jedi left alive in the OT. In the eu, there was like a dozen, but were either scattered about or in no shape to help. But that's neither here nor there.

9. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    I thought I did too. I mean it would have too. You're right, that's one of the main things that's supposed to happen during the time the TV Series will portray. Anyways, I digress since I'm going off topic. [face_worried]

10. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    All that happens is:

- The Empire gets bigger and stronger
    - Rebellion begins to form
    - Planets become enslaved and forced to live under the rule of the Empire
    - Jedi are killed
    - Universe takes a decline because the rich Empire gets richer while the poor rest get poorer

11. PyrhanaJEDI

PyrhanaJEDI Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2003
    The signal was modified only to the point of not alerting clone warriors of any modifications. It was a slight modification, not an obvious, "OBI WAN WAS HERE, in your face! clones..."
    The devil is in the detail.

12. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Yes I hope it mainly focuses on the Rebellion, the remaining Jedi, and I would also like to see some stuff on the Empire. If it focused on the Rebellion it would probably star Bail Organa, Captain Antilles, R2 and 3P0 I know it's not going to star any main characters but I think these two are exceptions, Mon Mothma, and other leaders and heroes of the Rebellion. I would like to see completely new Jedi characters and maybe a few Jedi from the prequels if there are any still alive like maybe Even Piell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.